Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Super Class Crawling in Colorado

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2021, 12:34 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Super Class Crawling in Colorado

I am currently building an RC park on my 36 acre property in the Colorado mountains. Thinking of adding a super class event to the schedule once the park is complete. Curious of the interest in brining this class back. I always loved this class back in the day with dual motor on axle drivetrains and both steering in the rear and front. Thinking of manufacturing some custom axles and chassis' again as I did back when I co-owned RCP Crawlers.

[IMG]Clod[/IMG]

[IMG]Rocks-1[/IMG]

[IMG]Slope-flying-site[/IMG]

[IMG]Waterfall-1[/IMG]

Last edited by John; 06-22-2021 at 12:37 PM.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2021, 03:39 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Super Class Crawling in Colorado

Commented in your rig showcase thread as well.

PLEASE bring back that class! I Might hafta build me a clod...
grob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:50 PM   #3

I recently got into crawling with a Basher Rocksta. I put a stingray chassis, some scramblers and some other stuff on it and have had a lot of fun with it. I headed out to some local gatherings but was a bit disappointed in seeing that everyone was running primarily larger scalers. I was not too interested in the whole "authentic look" thing but I wanted to be able to keep up so I got a Bully 2 kit and a second set of front axle parts for 4WS. I am running dual ESCs and am really digging it with dual stick control, though still getting the hang of it ...

I don't know that I will make it to Colorado (west coast here), but MOA is the only crawler class I am interested in at this point!
aPpYe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 05:40 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aPpYe View Post
I recently got into crawling with a Basher Rocksta. I put a stingray chassis, some scramblers and some other stuff on it and have had a lot of fun with it. I headed out to some local gatherings but was a bit disappointed in seeing that everyone was running primarily larger scalers. I was not too interested in the whole "authentic look" thing but I wanted to be able to keep up so I got a Bully 2 kit and a second set of front axle parts for 4WS. I am running dual ESCs and am really digging it with dual stick control, though still getting the hang of it ...

I don't know that I will make it to Colorado (west coast here), but MOA is the only crawler class I am interested in at this point!
All sounds good. Yes, I am looking into manufacturing parts for the super class. For the past 8 years or so it's been mostly scale crawlers and events. I want to start by holding events here on my property in Colorado and hopefully things will move to other states, especially if parts and chassis are ready available. I am looking at designing an MOA axle and custom welded steel chassis like we did previously with the hustler. I still have my factory contacts from when I co-ran RCP Crawlers. Can get things manufactured pretty quick and at a low cost. Looking forward to seeing where things go. Willing to sponsor events in other states if things progress as I think they will.

Last edited by John; 06-23-2021 at 05:42 PM.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 06:09 AM   #5
RCC Addict

In thanks! I still have my clod SW2 super that just needs some servos and esc's to be ready to drive.
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote

Super Class Crawling in Colorado - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado guys Super Class Changes? Grizzly4x4 Colorado 125 02-24-2010 07:20 AM
Colorado guys-new super class rules 666 Colorado 48 01-31-2009 02:45 PM
Colorado Summer Series Video......Super and 2.2 Class Finals BENDER Videos! 27 11-06-2007 06:36 AM
Super Class Video.........Colorado WS Finals BENDER Videos! 8 06-17-2007 02:43 PM
Colorado Comp #5...........Super Class and 2.2 Class Videos BENDER Videos! 37 06-06-2007 07:46 PM