Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Purchasing a Berg Dlux 2.2 DX5?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2022, 01:19 PM   #1

Default Purchasing a Berg Dlux 2.2 DX5?

Hello fellows, I'm new at the Berg style of crawlers, don't know much and I wanted to purchase one and be done. I have 1/10 crawlers that I have modified and wish to go to the next step.

I have Spectrum 5 channel receiver with a DX5. Don't really wish to purchase a Futaba 4ch but will if I have to. I've held both and the DX5 seems better on my hand but that's another story.

My question;
Will I be able to program all features with my DX5 controlling both motors on the fly together and independently as well as using DIG on each axle? The rig will only have front steering so one servo. I have looked at the DX5 programming and can't really tell.

I have a crawler with rear steering and I'm able to program all features. But never drove a Berg diving into dual motors makes me wonder. Appreciate any help anyone can advise in the programing of the DX5. If all features are not doable than I'll switch to the a Futaba.

Many thanks, Jim B.
3Gunner70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
Ots
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Purchasing a Berg Dlux 2.2 DX5?

I have a DX5 Pro and it has MOA as separate programmable functionality. Not sure about any other Spektrum models. The manual is pretty clear on this - I suggest you take an in-depth look into it.
Ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 04:23 PM   #3

Default Re: Purchasing a Berg Dlux 2.2 DX5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ots View Post
I have a DX5 Pro and it has MOA as separate programmable functionality. Not sure about any other Spektrum models. The manual is pretty clear on this - I suggest you take an in-depth look into it.
Thanks for the reply. Is it a DX5c. I have one and looked hard and can not find the MOA.
3Gunner70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Purchasing a Berg Dlux 2.2 DX5? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new to berg/dlux.... FLOKI-81 Newbie General 20 03-02-2015 07:29 AM