Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: 4x4x4 Bull Head

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #1

Default 4x4x4 Bull Head

Hey guys i got the bull Head about a year ago form a guy at work for $50.00 its bone stock and all original even down to the mechanical speed control the truck is in nice shape i ran it a couple of times when i first got it and now its just been sitting around i was just trying to get a idea of what its worth dont no if i want to hang on to it or let it go just yet any info would be appreciated thanks.

PS im sorry if this not the right place to post this type of question.
Attached Images

bweb17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bweb17 View Post
Hey guys i got the bull Head about a year ago form a guy at work for $50.00 its bone stock and all original even down to the mechanical speed control the truck is in nice shape i ran it a couple of times when i first got it and now its just been sitting around i was just trying to get a idea of what its worth dont no if i want to hang on to it or let it go just yet any info would be appreciated thanks.

PS im sorry if this not the right place to post this type of question.
Dude you got a great deal on that machine. Looks pretty well kept. You could keep it stock and run the little sucker .
Brand new these things go from $200-$500. Sad thing is that it's in gateway condition now. You'll dump some cash flow into it when converting to a crawler.
You could try parting her out. Shoot, stock axles can sell for $40 or more. Not much demand for the rest of the parts, unless your doing a restoration. If auctioned off might net ya a couple hundred.
For your entry price of $50 bucks. I'd keep it on a shelf in your garage. It is after all a mint Tamiya Classic Bullhead! Sweet find, and cool conversation piece.
Almost forgot about that body. In good shape I've seen them for $75 or more .

Last edited by uplate; 03-07-2011 at 03:05 PM.
uplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #3

Thats nice man! For $50 You got an AWESOME DEAL!
Ditchdiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

That body alone is worth the money you paid for it. I know, I've got two of them, and a NIP body (unpainted) without glass or chrome runs about 70-ish dollars on ebay.

Score one for you!

-val
LAV25 is offline   Reply With Quote