Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: Clod to bby rbx chassi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Clod to bby rbx chassi

hey guys,
i have a question i just wanted to throw it out in the open. I have everything i need to make a clod crawler..i mean top of the line sh!t. I also have a tlt rbx crawler witch i wanna make in to a scale truggy. So if i ripped apart my tlt i would be left with a rbx chassi and everything to make a clod. So heres where the question pops in, Would the rbx chassi work for a clod based crawler, has anyone tryed this or no?? I just eyed it, i didnt do any measuring or nothin just a qiuck... i wonder if that would work thing. Im saying it would work and be a cheaper lookin version of a gecko!! I could put the ESC/ receiver were the tranny would go or put the battery were the tranny would be and glue the ESC/receiver to the sides.... I dont know?? I would try it out but i only have one axle build so im not gunna tear apart my tlt just to see if the clod would work. So help me out tell me if you have done this or thought of it or even ever seen it also tell me if you think it would work or be a waste of time.

Thanks
CreepyCrawler88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2006, 11:46 PM   #2

Thumbs up

I thought about it. I have one and i'm in the works of a tuber. Well, wont need to use the old rbx anymore. I will try it for sure when the time comes. But it would be nice to see if anyone has tried it. I'm sure it'll work fine. With the battery where the tranny goes and all. Just stick the elecs on the sides. Genious!!! I'm glad someone thought of this as well.
Lvninprds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:19 PM   #3

Well, I guess we're the only ones. I should have my axles within a couple of weeks.
Lvninprds is offline   Reply With Quote