Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: Rockbull 3 Wheelbase

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #1

Default Rockbull 3 Wheelbase

I'm thinking about getttin a rockbull 3 and I've been trying to figure out what the wheelbase is on it. I can't seem to find that information on the RC4WD website.
SinlessHarbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinlessHarbor View Post
I'm thinking about getttin a rockbull 3 and I've been trying to figure out what the wheelbase is on it. I can't seem to find that information on the RC4WD website.
I have a Rockbull 3 with straight links not the pro links and it has a 16-17 inch wheelbase stock. It really just depends on how you set it up. I bought four shorter links when I got mine to make it a 60-40 and its wheelbase is just short of 16 inchs
gotmax59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

How long are your links gotmax59 ??? i also have a rockbull 3 but the previous owner made his own links and i think they are way longer then they should be plus the bottoms are a lot longer then the tops links ...are all your links the same length???..i want to make or buy some new links but i want to make them the length that the chassis came with...also what length links did you get to do the 60/40 set up????...i was thinking of trying that set up also....lol....and sense we're on the subject...being that i'm a total newbee to crawling with the 60/40 do the longer links go to the rear or front???....thanks soooo much for the help...i have been looking for awhile trying to find the original link length for my chassis
TIMZKRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMZKRAWLER View Post
How long are your links gotmax59 ??? i also have a rockbull 3 but the previous owner made his own links and i think they are way longer then they should be plus the bottoms are a lot longer then the tops links ...are all your links the same length???..i want to make or buy some new links but i want to make them the length that the chassis came with...also what length links did you get to do the 60/40 set up????...i was thinking of trying that set up also....lol....and sense we're on the subject...being that i'm a total newbee to crawling with the 60/40 do the longer links go to the rear or front???....thanks soooo much for the help...i have been looking for awhile trying to find the original link length for my chassis
On the stock Rockbull 3 all the links are the same lenght (rc4wd # x-0191) 130mm or 5.118 long. On a 60-40 set-up the short links go in the front. The links I used are (rc4wd # x-0185) 98mm or 3.850. Hope this helps.
gotmax59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Thank you so much gotmax59....you helped me a ton with that info....the previous owner has done some odd changes to mine(things that i cant find any info on and way different then any other pics of rockbulls i see on here...like the shocks are like 6" long which i'm changing to about 4" and his links are mounted in strange positions ...compared to others i see) so im trying to find as much info on the rockbull as i can so i can start from scratch....thanks again for the help

Last edited by TIMZKRAWLER; 05-11-2007 at 04:52 PM.
TIMZKRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote