Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: experimental tlt comper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default experimental tlt comper

So after my aluminum tuber sucked, I tore it apart and started from scratch. I was still reluctant to have just the typical crawler though so I got some ideas and we'll see if they work or not. This rig has a fixed front axle and a hc axle in the rear. I started working with autocad for my dad (who's an architect) at his office, so I started designing my crawler on there. It is so much smoother and accurate and visual and forgiving than graph paper hahaha. I have several hours in designing and scrapping and designing, so hopefully this thing atleast runs haha. here are some pics of it so far:

my unorganized drafting... haha

and you can't work without some good tracks to listen to!

So let me know your thoughts. will it work? will it not work? who knows! I have about 9 more parts to cut out and drill (probably an hour or so) and then assembly and getting the electronics hooked up. I hope to have this thing sitting on its tires by tomorrow because if the mini crawlers get in on tuesday this build may take another couple of weeks haha.
RCMFMaxxMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links