Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Please Help!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Please Help!!!

I am big fan of Tamiya but this instuction manual is a LITTLE confusing. Ok so this is what I need Help on, On the left side of the maual there is the parts, Next to or under that part there is a name to that part. EX. On the first step there is the screw and under the screw it says BC2, What does that mean? Is that the parts bag or what? Is there a easier way to The find parts you need? This manual is driving me crazy.

Thanks
TheNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Please Help!!!

yeah thats screw bag B. I really only payed attention to what bag it was in then i just matched it to the picture because they pics are lifesize. After a couple of pages you will get used to it and not even have to look at the letters just the pictures. Oh and if i were you i would get little cups or jars for every bag and pour the contents of them into the jar so you can see all the parts easier and if it takes you more than one day (took me three days of workin 2 hours a day) you can easily store the parts and not worry about the bags tiping over.
pedesrule is offline   Reply With Quote