Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Integy Wideners for Axial retrofitted to the TLT?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Integy Wideners for Axial retrofitted to the TLT?

This is the link to RPP Hobby.

I was just doing another search on wideners for my ongoing comp crawler build, and I was seriously considering the red Junfac wideners (which I also found out is also from RPP hobby, so no ultra-long wait times!), and I randomly came across the setup used for the Axial crawlers..

Has anybody checked these guys out yet (not Integy, the parts in the link, lol!)? From what it looks like, this could be a good alternative to the Junfac or MSD wideners.. The overall construction seems to be decent enough quality.. using what appears to be Blackfoot/Clod axles and a sort of redundancy in how the outer sleeve/drive hex attaches to the shaft (both pins and setscrews) and the nice neutral color of the Integy anodizing..

Has anyone had the chance to try these out or can try them out for all our edification? I am thinking of taking that plunge, myself since I have a number of files, dremel, etc.. What do you guys think?
dreadshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Dang, I was hoping that someone might have some experience here, or even better have both and Axial and TLT crawler to try this out with... I'll give it a weekend and if nothing still, I'll just order the Junfacs and try out the Integy myself, later...
dreadshawn is offline   Reply With Quote