Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Mini Giants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2004, 08:31 AM   #81
Adilynsdad too!

Default Re: Mini Giants

Just picked up a couple of sets off ebay. Thanks!!!
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2007, 12:11 AM   #82
Quarry Creeper

Btw, these Tamiya tires fit the Stock VMG Wheels, just barely, they are almost the perfect diameter, but they are much narrower, so I just ballooned them out to fit the vmg wheels (narrowed VMGs) and then glued them with some CA, they work AWESOME compaired to even the modified VMG Cheveron tires, I removed every other "lug" on my VMG tires and these are still amazingly more soft and grippy than them.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...9&I=LXLDW6&P=K

Btw, something I found out, the Leo-X stock tires are a softer compound than that of the Venom Brand Min-Giant tires, same design, but the non Venom ones are much softer.

I don't have any pics of mine, I also used GPM Aluminum shocks off E-Bay, I will try to find time to post up pics in a day or so.

The Hi-Tech Gear Reduction is also pretty tight if you are looking to go ultra slow and a RC18MT Stock Speed control works awesome too.
Rob92k1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #83
Quarry Creeper

OK, Some Pics, Vids are Way too big to post, they are 30-40 Megs, I forgot to turn down the resolution on the camera before shooting.

Btw, The stretch and Gear Reduction on this truck was done by BlueMonster (Jeremy) (BlueMonster-RC.com) Back when he was a neighbor, basically I would say he got me into the crawling thing, I had a T-Maxx, RC10T, Etc for a long time, but this was my first crawler.

Old 01-10-2007, 04:39 PM   #84
Rock Stacker

go ahead and put up a link for the vid if you can upload it i just dl'd a 82 meg -3minute crawling clip
MafiaxB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

I'll try to find time to dump it into my Photobucket account. We'll see if I get around to it.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #86

Smile Premier Roofing and Construction

Denver Colorado Roofing Company dedicated to residentia roofing, commercial roofing, roof replacement and repair and more info so click on this site http://www.premierroofingandconstruction.com
premierroofingand is offline   Reply With Quote