Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Aluminum Axle case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2006, 11:45 PM   #41
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg219
I would really like a set (4) of the Fat-Rock Axle C's, but I keep getting a 404 error when I go to put them in the cart.

Help please.

Thanks,

SG
This is the first I have heard of this error happening so I will look into it. Thanks for finding a bug. Please email us at FatRockRC@gmail.com with your shipping details and I will send you the location to PayPal.

Sorry again for the troubles with the error.
-Sam
SlinkySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2006, 12:50 AM   #42
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkySam
This is the first I have heard of this error happening so I will look into it. Thanks for finding a bug. Please email us at FatRockRC@gmail.com with your shipping details and I will send you the location to PayPal.

Sorry again for the troubles with the error.
-Sam
Thanks.

I'm using firefox, if that helps.

Email sent.
sg219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 AM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I'm using firefox, if that helps.
I am also using Firefox and had no issues.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:21 AM   #44
RCC Addict

Thanks for verifying that Franky. I have it too, but didn't see any issues either. I am going to see if I can play with it some tonight to see if I can repeat it. There may be a security level setting that would prevent it or maybe even a firefox add-in, but unsure what that would be.

I will chat with you more on this SG219 via email. I will probably ask for you to send me the URL that you are directed to where it shows the 404 error.

Thanks
-Sam
Old 08-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #45
Rock Stacker

got my axle c today man they are nicer than in the pics,thanks.when i get them on i will post some pics
microhelifool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:12 PM   #46
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Thanks for verifying that Franky. I have it too, but didn't see any issues either. I am going to see if I can play with it some tonight to see if I can repeat it. There may be a security level setting that would prevent it or maybe even a firefox add-in, but unsure what that would be.

I will chat with you more on this SG219 via email. I will probably ask for you to send me the URL that you are directed to where it shows the 404 error.

Thanks
-Sam
Here is the URL...

http://www.fat-rock.com/prod2

Here is the message...

Not Found

The requested URL /prod2 was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #47
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by microhelifool
got my axle c today man they are nicer than in the pics,thanks.when i get them on i will post some pics
Guess I need to take new pictures . So much for me being the photographer for the family. I guess I will have to let my wife continue that role.

Glad you got them ok and they are more than what you were hoping for. I can't wait to see the pictures.

-Sam
Old 08-29-2006, 09:02 PM   #48
Rock Stacker

heres a pic man thanks i like them alot,they look like they will not break and also look good
microhelifool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:06 PM   #49
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by microhelifool
heres a pic man thanks i like them alot,they look like they will not break and also look good
Looks great!! (if anyone needs a closer look, click on his picture and it will enlarge so you can see it better). Glad you like them.

I appreciate the compliment too on how tough they look. Although I would love to say that they will never break, I know that anything can be broken. I have seen the beefiest axles in 1:1 competition rigs break like a twig and would have never thought they could break. With that said, we are beating on ours all the time and still trying to find the limits.

Due the problem with the 404 error mentioned above, I have taken the site down for some repairs/upgrades. I should have it back soon, but if you need to order some in the meantime, email me at FatRockRC at Gmail. com

-Sam
Old 08-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #50
RCC Addict

Quote:
I appreciate the compliment too on how tough they look. Although I would love to say that they will never break, I know that anything can be broken. I have seen the beefiest axles in 1:1 competition rigs break like a twig and would have never thought they could break. With that said, we are beating on ours all the time and still trying to find the limits.
haha, murphey's law, ehh???

one question about the supplied screws. do yinz supply screws with enough grip to mount the c's AND the brackets for lower links and shocks?

they look totally beefcake, and the only place i could possibally imagine them breaking is at the mounting point with the plastic composite failing...
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #51
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51504rock
What up http://www.Fat-Rock.com

Link not working????
Check my post above yours. Due to someone having a 404 error, I am trying to update some stuff to see if I can resolve it all. Taking longer than I expected :-(

-Sam
Old 08-29-2006, 11:06 PM   #52
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER
haha, murphey's law, ehh???

one question about the supplied screws. do yinz supply screws with enough grip to mount the c's AND the brackets for lower links and shocks?

they look totally beefcake, and the only place i could possibally imagine them breaking is at the mounting point with the plastic composite failing...

Yes, there is enough thread to mount both the axle Cs and the link mounts. They are 25mm Phillip head screws I believe. I don't have the bag in front of me, so I won't lie to you and say that is exactly it .

They are beefy, but you know Murphy has bitten me too many times in my life to take anything for granted hahaha

-Sam
Old 09-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #53
Rock Stacker

Thumbs up

I got my axle C's very fast. Everything is great with them!! I would have posted earlier, but I wanted to get them installed first.

Here's the pics...

Thanks.

I'll get some action pics when the truck is complete.

ANUBIS: The construction of...
Old 09-12-2006, 10:04 PM   #54
RCC Addict

Quote:

Wow!!! Now's that's BLING! Looks like you need some aluminum knuckles now too to match

That looks good. I can't wait to see the action pictures now. Glad you also got them quick too.

-Sam
Old 09-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

those crom axles look factory i had to take abnother look and se if there was a before and after pic hehe
smokinubyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:04 PM   #56
RCC Addict

I have had my C's installed for a couple weeks now and they are sweet. They are a big improvement over the stock setup for sure. The supplied screws are more than long enough to go through the link mounts. I would have pics but im computer retarded.
dittohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #57
Rock Crawler

http://www.fat-rock.com/index.php?ac...od&productId=2
Here is another link, try this, same website, different page.
Rc EnthuSiasTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:07 PM   #58
Pebble Pounder

I Need A Set
BRONCOBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #59
I wanna be Dave

bronco they are out of stock lmao
smokinubyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:42 PM   #60
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCOBASS
I Need A Set
I will have some more shortly. ~ a week and half at this point I suspect. Let me know by sending me an email/PM/whatever if you want me to contact you guys when they come in.

THanks for the interest.
-Sam