Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: new TLT owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2004, 10:54 PM   #1

Default new TLT owner

sup everyone, i am so happy that i got a TLT!! now i can finally start on a project crawler. i will be thinking of a name for the project and want i am going to be doing first. If anyone would like to tell me anything that they found out when hey first got there TLT that they did not know before please tell me. here is my new crawler http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

i will be putting in a different motor.
dmicgrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2004, 09:34 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: new TLT owner

okay well first thing to do is make a longer set of links because stock it does kinda suck and you can get soooooo much more with a litte tweaking either use tmaxx links like PTW did or make links like how i did i personally like the links better i think they looks cooler but take a while to make alos then you have a choice of any 1/10th tmaxx body or what have you on the market. also then i would definetly suggest new shocks the stock ones are wierd they only work well on the canti system and i tried to use them and remoutn them but once you move the shocks one bit one way or the other they bind soooooo bad.

and thats just about it
firstumustcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:37 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: new TLT owner

awesome but why a new motor he claimed to go 40 mph whick i guess is kinda reasonably for a 7 turn in such a small and light car but i dont get it was he joking about pitting a .21 in a miniz
xtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:43 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheNylints
Last time the law was served me right.God laws said looking was not.Leave me to look when email letters are on here I can read them for free.I wish engines were ran on water gas.Life thread reading okay.Your are stupid huh?
dude! is this stupidity just an act? no one can be this retarded
'83 chevy is offline   Reply With Quote