Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Steering servo plate???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Steering servo plate???

I was woundering if anyone sales these plate already pree fabed. Or wioll I have to do that? I would rather buy it being that I have no idea on to do that. It is the plate that I see on all the tlts that the front and rear steering servos or on. Could some one help me with this. Before I buy a kit and not have the things I need to run it after I build it.
John Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
Web Wheeling

Look in the vendors forum, lots of options.
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

10-4 will look. Which vendor by some chace. Theres so many!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

http://www.montanascaledesigns.com/
TxCruzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #5
Say hello to my dactylion

Reign Products does but we are currently out of stock so you can get our STL plates from http://rcpcrawlers.com/tlt.html
PinchFlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Whats a nice chassis thats not high dollor to use instead of the stock chassis. I was just gonna use the stock chassi and cut about a inch off the bottom and run a Losi XXX BK2 tranny. Would that work or not. What is yalls opinion???
Old 01-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Deere
Whats a nice chassis thats not high dollor to use instead of the stock chassis. I was just gonna use the stock chassi and cut about a inch off the bottom and run a Losi XXX BK2 tranny. Would that work or not. What is yalls opinion???
Reign Products does but we are currently out of stock so you can get our J2-TT chassis from http://www.rcpcrawlers.com/chassis.html
Old 01-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Nice thats exactly what I need. I found some other things but I new I needed a servo plate that I could put my links on as-well. Thanks for the help. I am gonna order a chassis that comes with them. It the second one down from the top when the page opens. I like that chassis. Thanks for the help. Mom will getting a chassis and tlt kit for me for my b-day 2-marrow thanks.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:38 PM   #9

Excellent... You can also download our build document from here: http://www.reignrc.com/downloads/J2-TTBuildDocument.pdf
Old 01-05-2007, 08:36 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

double j sells some.

there is a set for $30 (double j I think?) that has steering lock out as well!

I can't remember who makes the set for $20, but it looks to work... I am stuck on these as well because I feel I need them before I do a stretch to make the upper links =\ or lower, whichever.. lol
gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:29 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

After looking at the site that pinch led me to, I thik that the plates he showed are gonna be the easiest for me. With that said I am not gonna have to buy a tlt kit after all. I HAve jugg 2 Axials that I am sure will hold up better than tlt. So I am gonna use them with the Jt-22, or whatever else I might find. I have not decided yet. I still wanna do some looking around. In yalls oppions, the guys that have been here while, do yall think I should just use my jugg 2 axials? I am gonna go ahead and use a stampede tranny verse the other cause it seems thats the way to go. I will soon buy a star and share some pics whenever this takes place.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #12

I have a few aluminum servo plates that I made that work great for a TLT build. If you're interested, shoot me a note. Here's a few pics for you to view . . .
http://picasaweb.google.com/dajepps/TLTPlatesForSale
rok ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:18 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, They would not work right for the way I am gonna do my Links. I am gonna mount part of the 4 link on the back part of it.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Someone has to say it... 300+ posts and you have never been into the Vendors section before to see who offers what? Where have you been?

I vote to have this moved to the newbie form as the vendor section has been there for quite some time now...everyone should know where it's at and how to search.

BTW.... RCRockGear sells the BMVii that already comes with the servo plate(s). Just add a 'Pede transmission and go! No links, no shocks, no mess. It's Pimpin' time right Pinchy
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Yeah I knew it was there, just always bought things from the hobby shop. After actually looking through there for about 3 hours the other day and seeing all the different things, I will not have to buy many things from the LHS anymore. I have decided on the J2-TT, it also comes with plates. I am more than likely gonna build this drive it a time or to and sell it. But I will get all my stuff this week that I need I hope. Will be hard though, being that I start school Monday. College not High school.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Well Pinch I ordered the J2-TT, and also bought the tlt kit as-well. This should all be here by Saturday. I will building this within the week. Thanks hope I have as good a chassis as what the others have recived
Old 01-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Well i got my chassis today and its pretty nice. I am happy with, well with the way it looks anyways. I have not got to use it yet. I am waiting on my axels now, hopefully they are gonna bere today. Thats all I need.