RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Tamiya TLT Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tamiya-tlt-crawlers/)
-   -   SW3 Prototype..........New Pics of Production Version (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tamiya-tlt-crawlers/62206-sw3-prototype-new-pics-production-version.html)

rcca 02-26-2007 12:36 PM

Well now i just have to wait until this comes out until i build my tlt. Hurry up my clod is getting lonley :oops:

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 02-26-2007 12:40 PM

I squash Bugs!!!!

Double J 02-26-2007 01:38 PM

Looks great.
Now I have to re-design my re-designed VS. As it looks some what similar to what you've done.

I really have to think now. :x dang it.

BENDER 02-26-2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkDigler
I've been running my ProtoSW3 for our winter comp. It turned me into an average driver to a top place finisher.

Yeah it did. ;-) :lol:

Thanks again guys. "thumbsup"

rcca 02-26-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER
Yeah it did. ;-) :lol:

Thanks again guys. "thumbsup"

Any time frame for it coming out weeks, a few months, hald a year, a year?

BENDER 02-26-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcca
Any time frame for it coming out weeks, a few months, hald a year, a year?

It'll probably be at least a month before anything is ready. I need to get all the material ordered, as well as a bunch of other odds and ends tied up first. ;-)

rcca 02-26-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDER
It'll probably be at least a month before anything is ready. I need to get all the material ordered, as well as a bunch of other odds and ends tied up first. ;-)

will your leftover sw2's go on discount? Or will the SW3 be more expensive?

BENDER 02-26-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcca
will your leftover sw2's go on discount? Or will the SW3 be more expensive?

The SW2 isn't going anywhere, it'll still be available along with the SW3. Price is still up in the air at this time. Plus, I'm not allowed to discuss pricing outside the vendor's forum.

Rc EnthuSiasTs 02-26-2007 08:27 PM

i am very happy to hear the sw2 will still be available, i still really like its design.

microgoat 02-27-2007 05:47 AM

It must be something special if Digler can win a comp with it :lol:

Nice work there. I might have to pick one up.

rockbender 02-27-2007 07:11 AM

Nice chassis bender. Keep up the good work.

Your right it must be a miracle chassis becouse I guess dirk won something.

racerx 02-27-2007 08:47 AM

Dang! When did this thing come out?? I have never seen anything like it!:lol: JK it's about time!;-) 1 day after you let the "cat out of the bag" I think I counted 5 threads totaling over a dozen pages!"thumbsup"

BENDER 02-27-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racerx
Dang! When did this thing come out?? I have never seen anything like it!:lol: JK it's about time!;-) 1 day after you let the "cat out of the bag" I think I counted 5 threads totaling over a dozen pages!"thumbsup"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. :)

Gimbal 03-01-2007 08:35 AM

Damn sexy Bender "thumbsup" Are my eyes buggin or is it anodized black, then cut? Might just be the light, or this crap monitor :lol:

BENDER 03-01-2007 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimbal
Damn sexy Bender "thumbsup" Are my eyes buggin or is it anodized black, then cut? Might just be the light, or this crap monitor :lol:

Thanks Tim. 8)

I do send the raw blanks out to black anodize, then machine them. It makes the profile of the chassis and the logo really standout. ;-)

gopher 03-01-2007 08:58 AM

very good lookin... now you've got me looking at the sw3... gah... I need more money so I can build a few crawlers ... so much I want... so little money

theTman 03-01-2007 05:26 PM

does the sw3 still have the same list of things you need to buy seperate to get it working, or does it need various other things, or does it need little else? i'm trying to figure out what i'll need for my first build, which i hope to be an sw3. i'm not talking about electronics,shocks,and wheels, i'm talking about what else you need in the way of misc. hardware.

666 03-01-2007 06:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Finally some action pics of mine..... If u ever doubt the benifit of high clearance links, look at the first pic.

Thanks to Dan and Thor at Finishline R/C for the great pics!

Tanis 03-01-2007 06:42 PM

I just changed our lowers to highclearance before the last comp. I noticed a big difference in hanging up. Definitely the way to go.

BENDER 03-01-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theTman
does the sw3 still have the same list of things you need to buy seperate to get it working, or does it need various other things, or does it need little else? i'm trying to figure out what i'll need for my first build, which i hope to be an sw3. i'm not talking about electronics,shocks,and wheels, i'm talking about what else you need in the way of misc. hardware.

The parts list will be about the same. The only difference is the lower link length, they are shorter on the SW3 by about a 1/4".