Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Help Identifying TLT Axle Stash of Goodies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Help Identifying TLT Axle Stash of Goodies

Hey y'all, a few years ago I was accumulating a bunch of TLT axle bits in order to build a rig that now looks like it won't happen. And with what looks like a big medical expense coming up, I'm thinking of selling this stuff, but before I do I want to make sure I'm properly identifying it all. Can y'all lend a hand with that?

Below are three stock axles as far as I can tell. Are the fronts/rears the same? Behind them are what I believe are a Dinky RC rear truss and an RCP rear truss.

Below are three more axles. Best I can tell it's another stock one and two that have maybe been modified for rear lockouts? Can anyone please confirm?

Here's a bunch of axle outers. The four shortest are all the same length and I believe one pair is stainless. The four longers are all the same length, but the longer black ones have two holes for pins.

Lastly, I have two pairs of steering arms. One is labeled "TOPCAD", but I think the other may be RC4WD? The C's look to be from RCP. The lockouts, best I can tell, look to be RC4WD or maybe older RCP units?

Anyway, if anyone here could help me positively ID these items, I sure would appreciate it! I just want to advertise it accurately before I put it all up for sale.

Thanks in advance!
Tommy
Tommy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2015, 05:18 PM   #2
MODERATOR™

Default Re: Help Identifying TLT Axle Stash of Goodies

Yes, front and rears are the same.

The other axles might be shaved for either lockouts or axle Cs. My guess is the one with the big plate had Cs on it, and 2/3A batteries stuck to the velcro. The other had rear lockouts.

Might be stock TLTs, TG10 fronts and the long grey one is a Blackfoot, and the black ones resemble Associated 3/16" outers modified at the cup and I would guess the other pin hole was done by the same person.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:21 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Thanks, man! That helps a lot!
Tommy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Hey EeePee wanna know how i know you are old....
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote

Help Identifying TLT Axle Stash of Goodies - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My TLT w/PRP Chassis, Other goodies, PICS! FreqEsKinz Tamiya TLT Crawlers 16 06-29-2005 08:22 PM