Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut

Notices

Thread: ESC problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2004, 05:15 PM   #1

Default ESC problems

Ok , I will explain this agian.I just finished rewiring and hooking up the ESC(super rooster) I am not new to this , but have never had this problem. I have the motors wired in parreal , and hooked to one battery pack.I also have hooked up a Futaba attack 4WD 4 channel radioI want to be able to control the front and rear steering seperatly.
The delima , When I press the stick forward, the truck travels forward , but when I press the stick in reverse , the lurches forward , and it seems to be faster then in forward!
Can someone help me , I have just spent the last couple hours rewiring , and am really about to throw this truck out the window!
Inkmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2004, 05:30 PM   #2
MODERATOR™

Default Re: ESC problems

It's not what you want to hear, but there's a chance either the radio, or ESC is faulty.

Do you know that the radio works properly?
Do you know that the ESC works properly?

The radio would be an easy one to check, plug in servos and the 4 cell AA battery pack and test it out.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 05:44 PM   #3

Default Re: ESC problems

I know the radio is fine , it is brand new.Now the ESC,Ibought it used , and I think that it's bad.I have been messing with it for a while now , have reset it 100 times , and found that I can get it to go into reverse till I hit the throttle , then it shifts back to forward.I may have to contact the guy I bought it from , i dont like paying good money for faulty items.
Inkmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote