Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Tamiya Scale Rock Crawlers > Tamiya XC/CC01

Notices

Thread: Another CC01 already...maybe. Need help with parts for Brat hard body first.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Another CC01 already...maybe. Need help with parts for Brat hard body first.

Hey guys, need a little help with parts for my next CC01 build. Planning on building the next on 1.55 MTZs (I already have them), with a mild lift, and the Brat hard body. Looking at ordering the Land Freeder, and using the "Ranger" body on an STRC SCX10 10" wheelbase chassis as a tow rig, leaving the other CC01 chassis for a new build with the Brat body.

After searching here and Google I've come up with a lot of parts tree numbers, but nothing listing which parts are required for the body alone. Are there any guys on here that can assist with some parts numbers, as well as a link or two possibly?

Thanks in advance!
89redranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2014, 07:08 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Another CC01 already...maybe. Need help with parts for Brat hard body first.

Take a look at the Brat manual....lists the part numbers.

RC Manual & Setting Sheet Download
OSRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Awesome! Thank you. That's what I was after and wasn't finding. Thought I was gonna have to just order the whole Brat kit just for the body. Though, it does come with both a polycarb and an ABS body in the kit...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Another CC01 already...maybe. Need help with parts for Brat hard body first.

RPP sells everything you need for the brat body. go to their web site and do a search for subaru brat. I have built several. The whole kit with everything is like $50.
iluvdrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #5
RCC Addict

It wasn't a matter of finding the parts, it was a matter of figuring out what parts I really needed. While I will be ordering through RPP, I have yet to see any kit on their site that includes EVERYTHING. They list the body, the windows, and a bunch of parts trees. In the end, I ended up using the downloadable manual OSRC had shared to find which parts trees and parts I did and didn't need, as well as a few parts that may be beneficial for the next build.

Thanks a ton guys! Gotta finish the Pajero before I can order and start the next build. I already have 3 MRCs, a Venom GPV-1 bike, a Stampede, and two customer builds sitting in some stage of build or rebuild, most waiting on parts...

Another CC01 already...maybe. Need help with parts for Brat hard body first. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JK hard body Jeep with lot of RC4WD Parts mp3ranger 1.9 Scale Rigs 41 05-18-2012 05:15 AM