Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: broke a cvd already

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #81
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJones View Post
I know a few of you have gotten replacement CVDs from Rich already (way to go for the support!) ... Have these replacements held up? Are you breaking those as well? Do they look different? Taste?

Mine should be coming in the next week or so, just curious. (Gotta remember EPA's!!)
I recieved my replacements yesterday. Thanks for such a quick turn around Rich. Turned down the stearing to about 80% ran for about 25 minutes last night with no problems. Got into a couple of binds but nothing to serious.
tqcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #82
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Trujillo View Post
Those that have received replacement parts have been told that I can't guarantee that they are any better. It seems to be hit and miss and I'm thinking some bad parts got through. In mean time we will have a better part very very soon. If anyone breaks a CV, contact me and I'll send you a new one or two if needed.
Thanks,
Rich
Thanks Rich.
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #83
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbj069 View Post
how did you get yours so fast. I aint even got a phone call or pm!!
Cause they wuv me!
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #84
Quarry Creeper

Glad to hear the EPA's seem to be the solution so far (besides the few visually defective ones)...

Just because it physically can turn that far, doesn't mean it "should"... My car goes up to 120mph on the Speedo, that doesn't mean it can for very long

Mine should be here any day... should be fun...
JasonJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

Talking

Finished my buddys Losi tonight. He will drive it in his first comp tomorrow. It would suck after he waited 2 months to buy this rig and spent $1500+ in the last few days buying a Goat, 4PK, Charger, batteries, servos, rovers if the thing broke his first run. Rubbaneck will be at the comp I am sure I hope he carries extra parts in case some of the Losi drivers have issues. The pin in the rear driveshaft fell out 3 mins after it was taken out of the box while we were just looking at it.

I will tell you though this truck is very nicely designed IMO. I am a little jealous actually since I am driving what started as an Axial(you know how that goes). I am very impressed with the chassis layout, how the worms keep the axles locked unless you are on the throttle, the stock articulation, and the Dig system.

I think after the truck is broken in and they get some stronger CVD's I think this truck is going to be incredible.
69CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #86
Rock Crawler

Well the EPA isnt the solution. Crapped a CVD in less than 45 seconds. Did find a fix though.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #87
Rock Stacker

Thanks For the hook up on the axles Rich. The new ones you sent me are definately different than the ones that broke. The pin slot is not cut as deep. Fingers are crossed.
droogin is offline   Reply With Quote