Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Where's Rich?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Where's Rich?

Title says it.
vegaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
DBR
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaracer View Post
Title says it.

California
DBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Probably on the phone sorting stuff out so he can come here with an answer. I'd be concerned if he was on here all day long answering questions instead of finding the solutions
miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
Like a boss...

Yeah, we've got to realize what a luxury we have to have him as a resource and the fact that he participates in the forum. Being able to put a name/face to the product and work with someone on stuff is really important.

Imagine if we alll had to work through customer service on issues and trying to explain to some phone jockey about your "CVD BONE", etc.

This is the monday after the weekend launch of a new product. I'm sure the guy has his hands full. :-P
mann0mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Default rich

Don't worry. Rich is on it. Talked to my Horizon Rep and they are looking into it as well.
THE PARTS GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Yeah, I am sure Rich is really busy right about now trying to sort this out. If there were as many failures during the testing phase of this product as it sounds like, they better be prepared for one heck of a sh!! storm. Kind of funny how CVD failures really weren't mentioned much during the testing phase. I hope someone didn't ignore a major problem area for this truck, because it looks great otherwise. I am hoping that this is a heat treatment/material issue and will be an easy fix, otherwise there are going to be even more unhappy people than there already are. In the past, Losi/Horizon have been pretty good about supporting their products, hope it holds true this time.
davec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

I will say I had a prompt response from him earlier this afternoon and he said that parts were on the way. THANKS!!!!!!!! You are with out a doubt a standup guy, you have alot on your plate and would have been happy to get a response let alone one in such time, apology and assurance that I have the replacements on the way.

Thats top notch CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Everyone, please be patient, I know if he got to me that fast hes working on it!!!!

LOSI ROCKS!!!
lakedan5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
RCC Addict

called losi earlier about a balancing tap issue for a recently purchased mrc lipo. it seemed like the person on the other side of the line was extremly glad i wasnt calling with a broken cvd issue
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
Sr. Product Developer

I'm here checking in from time to time but I can't be here all day. Remember anyone can email me at rtrujillo@losi.com or PM me. I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns as quickly as possible.
Thanks,
Rich
Rich Trujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
RCC Addict

I can speak from experience with Rich that he has been on top of things very quickly so far. The guy is really getting hammered right now and he is doing everything he can to make this right. Be patient and I'm sure everything will work itself out very shortly.
paystin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Well is there any way he can speed up UPS, I'm ready to jump into the mess, I wants my Losi Crawler.
ripper7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Guys just remember this is Rich's baby! Im sure he wouldnt have wanted it to go like this i dont think anyone would specially doing it in 2 batchs as i could see people canceling orders which would lose them money im no buisness wiz but im sure it doesnt make sense.
English Steve is offline   Reply With Quote