Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Updated Parts on NIB Units?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Updated Parts on NIB Units?

The LHS keeps one or two Losi Crawlers all the time. They have sold several. By now, would the ones they are getting into the store have the updated CVDs and Worm Gears or still the defective ones?

Many Thanks
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Moderator Rule Breaker

It seems to be a hit or miss.

Even if it is miss, don't let that stopping from buying one. All you have to do is check the cvd's and and spools, If they are bad email Rich and he will take care of it.

Losi does have V3 cvd's coming out. There have been people using them and no problems.
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
It seems to be a hit or miss.

Even if it is miss, don't let that stopping from buying one. All you have to do is check the cvd's and and spools, If they are bad email Rich and he will take care of it.

Losi does have V3 cvd's coming out. There have been people using them and no problems.
rich gets you up and going within a week too! and im looking into getting the v3's just for reassureance even though the v2's havent showed a sign of weekness for me even when i get bound up while digging
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s View Post
rich gets you up and going within a week too! and im looking into getting the v3's just for reassureance even though the v2's havent showed a sign of weekness for me even when i get bound up while digging
X2 on the v2's. i have about 10 hours of drive time on the v2's and have yet to beak one. im not nice to my truck but i do have my end points set on the carefull side. but i like i said i sitll have not broke one. i broke both v1 in about 10 minutes.
Beerman Crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:17 AM   #5
Custom Carbon Fiber

Agree with Eric, I wouldnt let it sway you from buying one.

I would imagine there is still gonna be some bad ones out there and itll just a little time to weed the kits out.

the spools are very easy to identify if they're good or bad and the CVDs will work either way. Rich has been great with emails and posting here and Losi has kept their customer service on top.

No buyer remorse here and I was in the crowd with V1 and V2 CVDs breaking and a set of bad spools.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote