Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Need a little advise....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #1

Default Need a little advise....

So I picked up my first LCC this week, actually it's my first RC anything. Installed the Novak goat 18.5, Hi-tech steering servo, a spektrum DX3E radio, spectrum sr300 receive and a li-power 2100 3s lipo battery.

I took it out for the first run this afternoon and everything was going good for the first 10 minutes then it just quit. The red light comes on the esc and when I move the throttle trigger it goes out but nothing happens. The steering servo is working fine but that's it.

I have no idea what to try or how to trouble shoot what could be wrong. I did the one touch programming with the esc again but the result is still the same no throttle.

Any help or advise is appreciated. Or if I need to try and give some more info i will do my best.
Gut-Pile is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

The problem your having is due to the speed controller Novak has had many problems with their goat 3s.also are you using an external bec?
flizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

I have heard of the ESC not operating right out of the box you try calling Novak they are good about warranty and trouble shooting over the phone hope this helps
flizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #4

Yes I'm running the external BEC that came with it. In will give them a call and see what they say. Thanks.
Gut-Pile is offline   Reply With Quote