Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Where do I go from here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #141
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Where do I go from here?

Hey bud, are you using stock length links? The losi night crawler shafts will work on any losi cc or nc. You can also use losi 22 series cvd's with the nc cups. but they are shorter. I think there are 3-5 different 22 series shafts out now.

If you have tapatalk on your phone you can post pictures for free, but its always good to support the site and pay for the subscription too.

If you need help with anything losi cc or nc related, I can help you out if the searching doesn't work well.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2019, 09:13 PM   #142
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
Hey bud, are you using stock length links? The losi night crawler shafts will work on any losi cc or nc. You can also use losi 22 series cvd's with the nc cups. but they are shorter. I think there are 3-5 different 22 series shafts out now.

If you have tapatalk on your phone you can post pictures for free, but its always good to support the site and pay for the subscription too.

If you need help with anything losi cc or nc related, I can help you out if the searching doesn't work well.
I’m using vanquish Ti rods I don’t remember the lengths. I believe I posted them in the show us your Losi thread. They aren’t exact but they are close to stock end to end. I had an issue with breaking the LNC shafts so I wanted to upgrade since then. I got them this morning but I can’t post up pix till later on this week. The ones I bought are 109mm to 135 mm and the are small dia. from hot racing
Rattzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #143
I wanna be Dave

Ah, gotcha. I havent broke a stock lnc shaft yet. We will see when i go to NENC. Lol.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #144
Quarry Creeper

Received my 25t spool today and I am in the process of picking up the last few things I need to anodize most everything. I’ll start posting up pix when I get it all ready to assemble. I know some of you Losi guys ain’t going to like this , but I’m thinking about ar axles or a set of dlux berg moa axles.not sure if I’ll do it on this or maybe build my hustler super
Old 03-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #145
I wanna be Dave

hustler super with DLUX flavor.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:48 PM   #146
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
hustler super with DLUX flavor.
Ya that sounds good
Old 03-17-2019, 09:22 AM   #147
Quarry Creeper

Got my new power supply DELL poweredge 6800 kd175 server psu for 30$ eBay. I got it up and running last night . So now I have the correct power to do my anodizing and once I’m done with that they make really good battery chargers from what I’m reading . So I’ll be gettin to posting pics soon
Old 04-17-2019, 01:20 PM   #148
Quarry Creeper

Ordered a set of Berg v1 axles for her. Has a few issues at home so had to put things on hold . I’ve got that all taken care of now back to my little girl. Going front steer for now I am adding rear steer after while. And I’ll have most my stuff anodized this weekend. Edited this this morning from bully II to berg axles , I had a last minute mind change after being up all night looking through dlux’s Web site and seeing all the goodies for the bergs and nothing much for the bullys. So there’s that I guess lol

Last edited by Rattzo1; 04-18-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:27 AM   #149
Quarry Creeper

I almost forgot , I ordered a topper kit from DMG too I should have everything by sat . Hope I get everything anodized I would like to run this be-auch again lol
Old 04-20-2019, 09:30 AM   #150
Quarry Creeper

Box-o-Goodies
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2019, 06:04 PM   #151
Quarry Creeper

I won my second motor today Novak ballistic 17.5 to make the set. Been trying to find the class rules for 2.2 sport , b4 I make my links . IDE like to make it legal and stuff . Going to try them on the losi chassis see how I like them if I don’t I’m getting Dlux chassis and links. That’s for a different thread though. I also thought about making the hustler a super droop with the new losi center section. IDE hate to waist all the losi crap I’ve bought up over the past year. Lol. I’ve got nothing anodized yet I forgot how bad the prep work suck ! So that’s what I’ve been doing ( stripping, cleaning , scrubbing and will probably polish or fine fine sand paper it then clean it again .) then it’s ready I have so much to do if I use the losi axles lol . If not just wheels rings chassis and that’s about it unless I make aluminum rods . So lots to do ttyl
Old 04-21-2019, 07:52 PM   #152
Tib
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattzo1 View Post
Box-o-Goodies

So nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:59 AM   #153
Quarry Creeper

Did some soul searching and decided that I wasn’t going to waist these axles under a LNC so I’m sidebaring the moa for now and focusing on a unstuck sporty . So I Made another order this morning, well two orders one from krazed for the losi unstuck gen 2 and one from Dlux for the lower links and a set of his xr length FBA axles . I’m going to try and modify the tang to fit the losi locker. I think they have enough meat on them to be able to file the sides and make it square. And if not I’ll keep them for my Berg rear axle .i almost got everything ready to anodize I should be doing that all weekend going to do two different colors. Black and I think orange maybe red we will see.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #154
Quarry Creeper

Well I got all the parts sanded and ready to anodized and my unstuck showed up . I'm not real crazy about the 3d printed stuff it's nice but I don't like the look of it , so I'm sanding and polishing that stuff and I'm waiting for my bank to send me a new bank card so I can pay Erik from Dlux to make my upper links and send that stuff to me so I'll be a while building it yet I guess . But here is a pic of each. Thanx for lookin
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2019, 12:03 PM   #155
Quarry Creeper

Sorry I didn't realize it was that blurry of a pic. I'll take better with my phone later
Old 05-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #156
Quarry Creeper

So here I am waiting , got the rest of my stuff sanded made my titanium link pins and got the printed chassis stuff sanded. My bank is killing me they were supposed to get it out to me by Friday . That didn’t happen so now I guess I’m waiting another week for Dlux to send my links and axles.i know I’m nowhere near close to assembling it but I really hate waiting !
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2019, 05:46 PM   #157
Rock Stacker

Looking good. The printed parts definitely look way better sanded.

Live it love it crawl it
tjsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 08:04 PM   #158
Quarry Creeper

Looking good. The printed parts definitely look way better sanded.

Thank you !, I definitely agree, they still arnt perfect but don’t look as cheap. If that makes any sense. I’ve also got my colors for anodizing narrowed down to , Black/ Orange or Purple /Green or Teal

Last edited by Rattzo1; 05-19-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:52 AM   #159
Quarry Creeper

So With this chassis I need 3.5” shocks and I’ve been looking at the dravetech shocks that Dlux has on his site. Then I happened to pull out my old CEN nitro buggy and it just so happens to have 3.5” shocks. Not only that but they have a skinny spot at the bottom of the body where the packing goes , and that skinny step is just a hair bigger than my little springs that are for my desert lizard shocks. So I’m going to try and make my own that look like the dravetech I’ll take a couple pix at lunch time. Ok now looking at the pics I see that I have a pile of work to do on them yet so I may buy a set of dravetech and finish these for another project.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rattzo1; 05-22-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #160
Quarry Creeper

So this is what they will look like b4 the anodizing. I am still undecided on a color but I’m down to 3, Aquamarine, plum purple or neon green. The plum is a little dark but I think I can add orange to it and lighten it up. The Aqua and Green are nice but I really never liked Green lol. Anyways soon as I figure that out I’ll be gtg.
Attached Images