Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Losi Night Crawler dig unit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2018, 09:48 PM   #1

Default Losi Night Crawler dig unit?

Hey I got a Losi Night Crawler a few weeks ago and I’m just wondering if there’s a dig unit that will bolt up into it. If there isn’t I’m just gonna put rear steering on it but it would be nice to get both the dig and rear steer installed, I’m ordering the Supershafty brass steering knuckles, chubs, and lockouts for it. I’ve upgraded the servo and put hyrax tires with aluminum rims on it and upgraded it to brushless already just looking to start on either the dig unit or the rear steer setup next just having a hard time finding out if there’s a dig unit to drop in.

If anyone knows where to get one plz provide the name of who makes it or even a link to it, thanks a ton.
Spikex41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2018, 06:41 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Losi Night Crawler dig unit?

You'll have to find one used from a comp crawler. Also the drive shafts will need to be replaced if still using the dog bones.
josh6575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

the whole comp crawler trans will drop right on the losi night crawler skid. same skids, and chassis plates.

you will also probably need the losi comp crawler upper shock mounts, spacers for mounts, and chassis braces. the stock lnc battery plate may not fit back in the chassis once the comp trans is installed.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 04:35 AM   #4
Tib
Pebble Pounder

Keep an eye out on eBay. A used dig will come up here and there. We have a LNC with rear steer and a comp crawler with dig. Unless you have a transmitter/receiver set up that will allow you to control the rear separately I would not recommend getting the rear steer kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:12 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Ya you’ll need the CC battery tray, electronics tray, trany, servo for dig , shock mount extenders and drive shafts . Of course you’ll also need the rx and tx with 3 chanels. There’s a few bits and pieces I’m probably forgetting but that’s about the gist of it.
Rattzo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Losi Night Crawler dig unit? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi comp crawler , 4ws, dig unit, need a radio. foghat22 General Crawlers 10 04-03-2014 01:27 PM
Dig unit for Losi MRC? MRCCRAWLER1.9 Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 20 09-29-2010 02:48 PM
night crawler dig unit azrcr Team Losi Comp Crawler 6 06-09-2010 07:24 PM