Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: Lcc dig problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2019, 05:39 PM   #1

Default Lcc dig problems

I just got a lcc for the first time and I'm in the process of putting electronics in it and I took apart the tranny to see how everything looked, after I put everything back together and I tried moving the dig spindle it had a ton of slop and wouldnt actully engage, everything was put together smoothly and the right way there was just alot of slop and friction for no reason, idk how to fix it or what I've taken it apart and together 3 times now and I'm still scratching my head, any ideas or suggestions help, thanks
motoislife55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2019, 08:19 PM   #2
Tib
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Lcc dig problems

Have any pics apart?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:59 AM   #3
Custom Carbon Fiber

First thought is how tight did you crank the screws on the case? Its possible to over tighten them and throw things off a bit.

Other idea is the plastic ball end on the dig lever .... if you over tighten that or its misaligned on the shaft it can cause it to swivel around. This can cause a servo not to engage it properly.

Last i can think of is the dig plates just need to find their seating in the outdrives. It may take a couple of spins and wiggles on the dig lever to get things seated and aligned.

Like Tib said too ..... pictures?

Im sure youve looked at the manual but I loaded the tranny pics in case they help.
Attached Images

Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:11 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

also, check the springs, bearings and spacers on the outdrives.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 04:21 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
First thought is how tight did you crank the screws on the case? Its possible to over tighten them and throw things off a bit.

Other idea is the plastic ball end on the dig lever .... if you over tighten that or its misaligned on the shaft it can cause it to swivel around. This can cause a servo not to engage it properly.

Last i can think of is the dig plates just need to find their seating in the outdrives. It may take a couple of spins and wiggles on the dig lever to get things seated and aligned.

Like Tib said too ..... pictures?

Im sure youve looked at the manual but I loaded the tranny pics in case they help.
I put it back together once more and something seemed to change, I think the dig shafts that go over the plates were just binding and now I think they just aligned themselves cause the binding is way down
motoislife55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lcc dig problems - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LCC dig problems. Help me please redxj33s Team Losi Comp Crawler 38 06-10-2013 10:32 PM
LCC problems bigg rocker Team Losi Comp Crawler 4 02-07-2011 06:05 PM
lcc problems tdodm Team Losi Comp Crawler 6 05-23-2010 10:34 PM
DIG servo problems on my LCC! crawlercop Team Losi Comp Crawler 12 02-22-2010 11:09 PM