LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default KOH Race/GTG March 10th ***Updated with BOUNTY CLIMBS***

Would like to give a BIG THANKS TOO...

MAYHEM OFFROAD

COW RC

King of The Hammers Race

Who will be the Master of Mayhem? Get ready for some high speed, rock slingin’, dirt flyin’, ACTION!

45-60 min race course, Land Rush start, After the Race there will be a few BOUNTY climbs. 1st person to conquer the Climbs will get to name them and get Pay out!

$10 entry fee per rig gets you in the bounty climbs and the race. 50% pay out to each.

There will be a Trail Ride after the Race!

Gates open at 10:00 A.M, Drivers meeting 10:15 A.M, Race at 10:30 A.M.

Directions From I-24 and Hwy 55, take Hwy 55. Toward Mcminnville 11.5 miles, turn right onto hwy 287. At the Morrison light go 4.9 miles turn left on to hwy 108 go 3.2 miles, turn right onto Mt. Zion Rd go 1.2 miles turn left onto Thaxton Rd. Address is 505 Thaxton Rd Mcminnville, TN 37110.
Call Austin 931-205-7247 or Cameron at 931-314-4219 for any more Information or Questions.

Basically what we are doing is having a King of the Hammers/G6 type event. Around 2-3 hours to finish it depending on your rig, and the driver. Rules are, If you rollover you can right your rig with your hand only, (No kicking, Just for the others because if you kick your rig over and it keeps going and takes out another rig thats really not fair for the other guy), if you can't make an obstacle. Winch. If you dont have a winch, use a tow strap. If you dont have a tow strap, you better hope you find someone who does. No hand of God! Those are the only rules.

We will be having everything from slow rock crawl's, to Big loose hill climbs, trails, and wide open sections. Rigs of all kinds with have ups and down's on this course. So bring your favorite rig and enter it in. The entry fee will be $5, and winner take all. Last one we did the winner walked away with $50 and a Brand New Traxxas Slash donated by Traxxas.

After the Race we will be grilling out. Hamburgers and Hotdog's, bring 2 liters, paper plates, paper towels, ect! After we grill out we will be having a Trail Ride. Just as long as everybody wants to go we will be going.

Mayhem Offroad
505 Thaxton Rd McMinnville, Tennessee 37110

Around 45min-1 hour drive from Murfreesboro, TN.

You can drive a mini-van to our area that we are having it at. So don't be afraid!

Bring all of your friends, all your Rigs and have a great time!

1. Country_crawler
2. bluechevytuber
3. J-bird
4. buggy
5. xigtc
6. lil sis
7. FatboyRS10
8. radster87
9. JimmyJam
10. jessejoe23
11. 2006shelby
12. rockpayne
13. jesse102
14. Jteffey
15. ravencr
16. bigdogramsst
17. Womack00
18. Kountry boy
19. Lush Trucker
20. ax10tn
21. Grimreeper

Post up if your going, so I can add you to the list!

****UPDATE****

If everbody is willing to pitch in 3 or 4 bucks we should be able to get around $30 for a bounty climb were going to do! We'll tape off the short course (no more than probably 15ft) and it will be the toughest un-climbed hill. This will be a challenge after we get done with the race. The first rig to climb it, names it and gets the Bounty MONEY!!! So bring out all your hill killin' high horsepowered monsters and let em eat for this climb!

Last edited by country_crawler; 03-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
country_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I'll try to be there. I get married in April. When it gets closer to time let me know what to bring food wise.
so you can add
xigtc, & lil sis
xigtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Added!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
RCC Addict

new to this (the crawler thing) but should have the boy's moa tundra truggy(redcat rs10 thread)done by then and i have a rs10 comp style 2.2 rig-count us in if not only just for trail ride,we've never been to anything like this
FATBOYrs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Location: NHFF world headquarters, working on the "rock mauling hill shooting NHFF pig squealing death rocket"

all the rigs starting at the same time? if so, bad ass! land rush start baby, who will get the hole shot!
buggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATBOYrs10 View Post
new to this (the crawler thing) but should have the boy's moa tundra truggy(redcat rs10 thread)done by then and i have a rs10 comp style 2.2 rig-count us in if not only just for trail ride,we've never been to anything like this
It'll be a blast, Added to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy View Post
all the rigs starting at the same time? if so, bad ass! land rush start baby, who will get the hole shot!
Thats what we were thinking. and taping some area's off by color's and depending on your wheel size 1.9 or 2.2 you have to take a certain path for a short period of time and then come back into the main course to even things out for everybody.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #7

count me in, should be fun
radster87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Added!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

I'll have my class 3 Taco T8 done by then. Count me in too!!!! I hope I remember 3 months from now!!! I'd love to crawl with the Middle Tennessee crowd!!!!
JimmyJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

Im gonna try to be there!
jessejoe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Added.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:55 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Wow just found this thread march 10th huh... That's awesome I have plenty of time to get my rig done.. Can't wait it'll prob be wet and muddy as hell around that time... Swwwweeett

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #13
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
Wow just found this thread march 10th huh... That's awesome I have plenty of time to get my rig done.. Can't wait it'll prob be wet and muddy as hell around that time... Swwwweeett

J-bird
Hey try not to sleep through this one.......lol
jessejoe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejoe23 View Post
Hey try not to sleep through this one.......lol
Lol...hahaha ... Dickhead... Yeah thats not gonna happen because I plan on getting my rig finished instead of waiting until the last minute and pull a 20hr build with 2hrs of sleep in 2days.. That was rough and it won't happen again.. That's why I'm glad I know about months ahead of time.lol..for some reason I can't keep my rigs together I always find a reason to do a complete rebuild a day b4 the gtg.. But I'm not gonna do that anymore I've missed more gtg's this yr and it sux all this money and time I have in these things and I don't even get to play with em.. I will be ready..

J-bird
Old 12-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #15
RCC Addict

***If you guys want to have a swap meet, I can bring tables and we can get set up. I've got crawlers, Parts, Tires, Ect.***

No WATER in the Race. Just for the guys that arent waterproofed no worries about getting your rig wet, but there will be plenty of mud, muddy hill climbs, muddy rocks, ect.

Leaving this one up to you guys.
How do you guys want to start? Everyone goes at the same time or do we want to do it like nascar and draw numbers and line them up and when one guy goes the other folllows behind him?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #16
RCC Addict

Shoot I don't care either way.. I think going all at once would be pretty sic but as well as a cluster f&ck.. Just like in motox at the first turn there would be flipped rigs and broke parts..lol.. But I guess buggy with his 6s and t8 would get the hole shot haha.. Speed doesnt win a race being consistent does.. Ya got that buggy

J-bird
Old 12-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
Shoot I don't care either way.. I think going all at once would be pretty sic but as well as a cluster f&ck.. Just like in motox at the first turn there would be flipped rigs and broke parts..lol.. But I guess buggy with his 6s and t8 would get the hole shot haha.. Speed doesnt win a race being consistent does.. Ya got that buggy

J-bird
Yup, Im ditching the 2.2 Brushless rear steered scaler, going back to the 1.9 scx10 with 35t on 3s.

I've got a buddy thats coming that is interested in buying a crawler. RTR, No electronics it doesn't matter. He's not picky. If you've got any let me know.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: KOH Race/GTG March 10th

I might be able to make that just live in Cookeville so its a short drive ill just have to check my planner to see if i have anything going on that day.
2006Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Shelby View Post
I might be able to make that just live in Cookeville so its a short drive ill just have to check my planner to see if i have anything going on that day.
I'll add you to the list anyway. There's quite a few other crawlers in cookeville.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

I think a little swap meet would be a great idea. I've got more stuff gathering dust then rigs I'm building or playing with. I might sell a lot of it so I can afford the electronics for the rig going to this event. Can we post pics later down the road of the rigs were entering? I know it would help me start knowing every bodies name since I think the only one I know on the list is ObeBaldOne. One pic per rig so the thread not too hijacked?
JimmyJam is offline   Reply With Quote