Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Tennessee

Notices

Thread: Master of Mayhem Rock Race - October 20th.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Master of Mayhem Rock Race - October 13th- Date changed to the 13th

Who will be the Master of Mayhem? Get ready for some high speed, rock slingin’, dirt flyin’, ACTION!

45-60 min race course, Land Rush start, After the Race there will be a few BOUNTY climbs. 1st person to conquer the Climbs will get to name them and get Pay out! After the Bounty Climbs we should have a trail ride. In between the Bounty climbs and the trail ride we will have intermission for you guys to eat, charge batteries, wrench, ect.

$10 entry fee gets you in the Race. $5 entry fee gets you in the Bounty. Donations welcome. The bigger the pot the harder guys will beat on their rigs! 100% pay out to Winner in each Division.

There will be a Trail Ride after the Race!

Gates open at 10:00 A.M, Drivers meeting 10:15 A.M, Race at 10:30 A.M.

Directions From I-24 and Hwy 55, take Hwy 55. Toward Mcminnville 11.5 miles, turn right onto hwy 287. At the Morrison light go 4.9 miles turn left on to hwy 108 go 3.2 miles, turn right onto Mt. Zion Rd go 1.2 miles turn left onto Thaxton Rd. Address is 505 Thaxton Rd Mcminnville, TN 37110.
Call Austin 931-205-7247 or Cameron at 931-314-4219 for any more Information or Questions.

Race info-

The race will consist of, Rocks, Hills, Muddy hill climbs, sand, logs, ect. No water will be on the course. It will take probably 45-60 min to finish the Race. You Will you want boots or good shoes. The course will not be flat. No hand of God. If you roll over you must use a tow strap or winch. You can tow each other over obstacles if you can't make one. No Hand of god, again. You may bump, push, or give a "love tap" to fellow racers. Good sportsmanship is required, If not you Will recieve a DNF NO questions asked. Battery replacement, Repairs, Ect must be made on the course, once your rig has started the race it must not leave the course or will result in a DNF.

There will be a check point during the Race. You will draw a card you will either get an "X" or a "Check Mark". Hold on to your card and don't lose it. You will give it to the score keeper at the finish. The guy with the Checks will get 3 minutes knocked off of his time.

We will also be counting scale points. Scale points will be awarded for-

Winch
Tow strap
Full Interior
Spare Tire
Trail Accessories (hi lift jack, cooler, Axe, Shot gun, Ect.)
Tube Accessories. (Bumpers, Chassis, Roll cage, Ect. No plastic)

Each Scale point will result in 10 seconds off of your time. You can be awardered up to 20 scale points.

"RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH"

DRIVERS LIST

1. country_crawler
2. bluechevytuber

Post up if your ready to Race!

Last edited by country_crawler; 07-24-2012 at 05:53 PM.
country_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Master of Mayhem Rock Race - October 20th.

Its a little early to tell but I think I can make this one. Wish I could have made the last one but things didnt work out. I guess this is an excuse for me to fix the winch on my rig.
Grimreeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Master of Mayhem Rock Race - October 20th. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALRC Comp #4 October 25th Rock City Rockcrawler Competitions 117 11-10-2008 08:10 AM
Rock Race course sddill Chit Chat 4 09-04-2008 12:48 PM
X.r.c.K. Rock-Race # 3 RockRacer1 Competitions 5 09-22-2006 10:55 PM