Pariah
Damon
big Jeff
bigflex
LittleFlex
josh
Jwalker
Attached Images

Last edited by mexiCAN; 10-02-2008 at 05:52 PM.
mexiCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

rady and waiting. I should have Ians new rig done well before then. He will be rollin a GC1 axial.
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

cool deal, I'm hoping Robert will chime in with some directions pretty soon.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I would post a address for everyone to google but we dont really live in town so the map would probably be wrong anyways. Everyone should be coming to lufkin on 69. If that is the case then you wont actually even go into lufkin at all. We are actually located in Pollok which is a small area north of lufkin. About 4 miles before the loop in lufkin there is a farm road called 843. Coming from tyler heading south 843 will go to the left. Then you go about 6 miles or so down that farm road and are gonna turn left on HH Allen Rd. It is just a small black top rd. You go down that about 3/4 mile or so and the road has a sharp curve left Damons drive way is on the right. There is a big ass concrete slab in the front yard where a brick house used to be. His house is a big tan metal building.

Also I know some of ya'll smoke so please throw cigarettes butts in a bottle or I am sure we will have a trash can you can throw them in just dont throw them on the ground please.

The weekend before the comp we are planning on going to get another load of rock so we should have a pretty big area. We plan on making another pretty tall pile and then having a bridge going from one big pile to another. We will keep pics posted of the garden.
robert97dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

sweet!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert97dodge View Post
I would post a address for everyone to google but we dont really live in town so the map would probably be wrong anyways. Everyone should be coming to lufkin on 69. If that is the case then you wont actually even go into lufkin at all. We are actually located in Pollok which is a small area north of lufkin. About 4 miles before the loop in lufkin there is a farm road called 843. Coming from tyler heading south 843 will go to the left. Then you go about 6 miles or so down that farm road and are gonna turn left on HH Allen Rd. It is just a small black top rd. You go down that about 3/4 mile or so and the road has a sharp curve left Damons drive way is on the right. There is a big ass concrete slab in the front yard where a brick house used to be. His house is a big tan metal building.

Also I know some of ya'll smoke so please throw cigarettes butts in a bottle or I am sure we will have a trash can you can throw them in just dont throw them on the ground please.

The weekend before the comp we are planning on going to get another load of rock so we should have a pretty big area. We plan on making another pretty tall pile and then having a bridge going from one big pile to another. We will keep pics posted of the garden.
Is there a spot some where close to there that we could google, and then everyone meet, and then convoy to Damon's, gas station, business or something? as far as the trash thing, don't worry about it, I'm bringing a trash can as well, and we always stay and pick up after everyone leaves, thats only right
Old 10-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

The area we live in is called Central or Pollok. The central school is right there on 69 by the turn off for 843 so you should be able to google central school and can meet up there if you want.
robert97dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

hey Robert! You have a catle link don't you? Can you have it there at Damons so Jesse and I can up the volts on our BEC's? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Question Hey Mexican!!!!!!!!!

results
Old 10-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

2.2 Results

1.Pariah -5
2.Robert97Dodge 6 (9:52)
3.Cody 6 (16:17)
4.Crawldood 10
5.Damon 33
6.mexiCAN 71
7.big flex 92
8.Jwalker 94
9.big jeff 111

Thanks to everyone that came out and participated, thanks to Damon and his wife for their hospitality at your home, thanks to Robert, Shawn, and Jesse for getting us off to a late start I had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

Thoughts for the next comp are welcome, I was kinda thinking of the state park if we can get with them for our dedicated spot, I'm just super busy during the week, I will work on getting somthing arranged though
Old 10-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Dang I didn't think I did THAT bad.:-(
Old 10-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

pix???
jc052685 is offline   Reply With Quote