Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #1

Default NTXRCC Season 4, Comp 4

Results

When: February 26th, 2011

Time: Course setup, 9:30 am. Drivers meeting, 10:00 am. Comp start, 10:30 am

Where: Grapevine warehouse

Map:

Important Note!

Drivers, be advised that you will need to bring cash to this comp. The admin fee is $1, and you will need $4 for every class that you run. If you're running 2.2 and 1.9, you need to bring $9. Do NOT bring large bills either! I will collect the admin fee right after the drivers meeting. You will hand me $1 and I will give you your scorecards for the day. It is your responsibility to keep up with it. At the end of the day, you will need to turn your scorecard into me. Your scores will not be kept on any other piece of paper at the comp, so don't loose it

Last edited by whoodie; 02-27-2011 at 10:22 AM.
whoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #2

Location added to first post.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
dnf

Man I'm excited,we was out there today and had a blast! Saturday simply cant get here soon enough.

So,are we using the new scoring card system this comp,or should I make myself some more copies of the score sheets?
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Man I'm excited,we was out there today and had a blast! Saturday simply cant get here soon enough.

So,are we using the new scoring card system this comp,or should I make myself some more copies of the score sheets?
We will be using new score cards. Don't make any more copies. We had fun yesterday too, I love that spot . Greg and I have some sick lines to throw at your 1.9, you better be ready .

Oh, and get the scaler running, we're going to play after the comp.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoodie View Post
We will be using new score cards. Don't make any more copies. We had fun yesterday too, I love that spot . Greg and I have some sick lines to throw at your 1.9, you better be ready .

Oh, and get the scaler running, we're going to play after the comp.
B.S. I got the lines,we better run my course last
its gonn be brutaland fun as hell
Got to makke it so everyone can finish though,I'm still pondering on that one.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Lol now taking bets on how many times I can pop off my shock ends!!!
Donkeykicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeykicker View Post
Lol now taking bets on how many times I can pop off my shock ends!!!
You got to take care of that,you must have the wrong duratrax shocks.
They just seem to short IMO,did you clean the ball end and the shock shaft
when you super glued them?
I would clean them very well,and allow ample time to dry,then glue them.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #8
dnf

Donkeykicker?

How did you come up with that one
Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
Rock Stacker

Was the proper wat to say ass kicker and kickin ass if kids were around. Donkey kicker and kicking donkey lol
Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #10
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeykicker View Post
Was the proper wat to say ass kicker and kickin ass if kids were around. Donkey kicker and kicking donkey lol
Ah,I was thinking political...dems are donkeys and I know republicans enjoy kicken them at election time.

Last edited by rock hard; 02-21-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
Rock Stacker

Lol that works too
Old 02-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Well guys I have just gotten some terrible news. My Son has a basketball game this Saturday that was just rescheduled due to the snow recently, and it is his last of the year, followed by an after party. It looks like I will not be able to make this comp, which is of no harm to any of you in regards to who I would or would not beat. I was however looking forward to serving the club in the respect of being able to judge as much as possible. I am sorry to let you guys down in that regard, but "family first" on this one. Greg will no longer get a one gate omission advantage, and the rest of you will not get your -13 for start gate progress from me. Have a great comp, and don't all run the same direction if the cops show up.

RickM
RickM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #13

New guy here! My name is chris and I finally got my honcho. I am trying to make this event never been to one before problely will not compete but I will watch!
Cnp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Chris. Go out and introduce yourself to these guys. You will find them to be some of the nicest guys around and especially in the RC scene. If I was able to go I would surely be glad to introduce myself to you. No to mention that some of these guys are some of the most accomplished drivers on a national level.
RickM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnp22 View Post
New guy here! My name is chris and I finally got my honcho. I am trying to make this event never been to one before probably will not compete but I will watch!
Hi Chris! Definitely swing by and check it out if you can. This weekends comp caters to the comp rigs; 2.2, 1.9 and Super. So your Honcho won't be legal, but if you want to run, well let you . 86Jeep and I are bringing our scalers, I have a 1.9 XJ and 86Jeep has a stretched Sami. We'll be playing on and off all day with them. You should at least go on a trail ride with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickM View Post
Chris. Go out and introduce yourself to these guys. You will find them to be some of the nicest guys around and especially in the RC scene. If I was able to go I would surely be glad to introduce myself to you. No to mention that some of these guys are some of the most accomplished drivers on a national level.
Thanks for the kind words Rick. You're right, crawlers are the best RC guys to hang out with. When have you ever had a competitor at a track cheer for you if you did something (go faster, etc...) that they couldn't? I tell you, I get excited every time I see someone struggle on a section I couldn't get through, even if they beat me. Rock crawling has got a whole different atmosphere than racing, much better in my opinion.

Last edited by whoodie; 02-23-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

Rick, don't start a post about having to go to a game with "I have terrible news".

For a second I thought something was really wrong. You'll be missed Saturday.

Chris, this is a bad ass club. Come on out Saturday. I just got in to it this year, and I have been blown away with how friendly and helpful everyone has been.
Aggie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #17

Thanks guys! I'm defiantly going to try and make it, if not I will catch the next trail ride!
Cnp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Well I won't be able to make the comp either, I got a call from a job that I am trying to get and they are having hands on testing this Saturday and I have to be there by 12:30, I would be able make it after the testing but I don't know how long it will take, it may take at least an hour, I really don't want to miss this comp, if I get out of the testing in a reasonable time I will call someone and see if I will have the time to come and run the courses.
Stick Crawles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #19
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick Crawles View Post
Well I won't be able to make the comp either, I got a call from a job that I am trying to get and they are having hands on testing this Saturday and I have to be there by 12:30, I would be able make it after the testing but I don't know how long it will take, it may take at least an hour, I really don't want to miss this comp, if I get out of the testing in a reasonable time I will call someone and see if I will have the time to come and run the courses.

IMO as long as you make a valiant effort to get there asap and its not to late in the day.I'll judge ya if you need on all courses still open.Work is hard to find right now,better jump on it,and good luck
Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick Crawles View Post
I will be praying for you Kirk! I mean about the job that is.
Aggie01 is offline   Reply With Quote