Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Texas

Notices

Thread: ETXRCC Season Schedule Planning - Your Help Needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default ETXRCC Season Schedule Planning - Your Help Needed

If you are interested in competing in the ETXRCC 2011 - 2012 USRCCA season please post in this thread. If you have any specific dates that work for you, please let me know. We are not sure how many people we actually have in our area desiring to compete this upcoming season.

Our local club is definitely becoming more scaler based. Since a club is about the people who make it up, we need to know what you guys would like to see from this upcoming season. We could do a G6 at each competition, or just have a get together with a small comp happening off to the side. This entire season is up in the air and now is the perfect time to try new formats or ideas.

I know we have a few 2.2 comp trucks and many of the 1.9 comp trucks now thanks to Losi getting out of crawling and the incredibly low priced 1.9 pro roller. So those are two classes we will definitely be having this year. I am unaware of any Supers, so if you have one and would like to compete with them, please post up.

All competition will follow the USRCCA rules and you need to attend 4 comps and be in the top 5 of our local club at the end of the season in order to earn an Invitation to the Texas State Finals in June 2012.

If you guys would prefer scale comps and want to follow the SORCCA rules we can do that to. The sense I have been getting is more fun, less comps, less rules. The G6 works perfect for that. I'm just one guy in your club trying to organize us. I look forward to reading your responses.
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

hey eddie you know im in for 1.9 and scalers. -Matt and also if you need help figuring some stuff out il do my best to help with that theres a ton of guys in longview with scalers so il put the word out we should be able to have some great turnouts.

Last edited by txcrawl; 08-18-2011 at 09:18 PM.
txcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #3

As of right now I am off this weekend the 20th of August and off every other weekend for a while. My 2.2 comp rig should be ready. I dont know about the wraith i am building.
redron123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

I am in for 1.9 comp, also have 1.9 and 2.2 scaler. I am off every weekend and plan to attend any and every comp/gtg whatever we do.
paulwf150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #5
RCC Addict

I may try to make a few of these depending on when and where. Most of these comp spots are closer to me than the Arkansas comps. I'd be running 2.2 and 1.9.
TC09mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Well, you know me. I'll be to every comp. I can make. The only thing is I don't know one day from the next which ones I can make. Just post & I'll see if I can make it.
bigjeff1313 is offline   Reply With Quote