Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: poll best clod crawling tires vote now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default poll best clod crawling tires vote now

Well I am wondering what the best tire is for my singal seat tuber with clod axels for crawling in moab, river rock, mountain rock colorado the vote is between the tires below

1.bfts cut and narrowed

2.Jugg tires cut like rokclod and narrowed

3.knogs narrowed to 1.5 inch 1 vote

4.The new tire that is coming out k-rock from Imex

5. LST tire 2

Thank you all for looking to place your vote just put down which number you like and I will update the post every day and add them up thanks I would have done it with the poll thing btu it does not have 5 spots thanks
Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2004, 12:29 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: poll best clod crawling tires vote now

the LST tire

u mentioned putting BB's in the kongs..y?? i think they would be a disadvantage going up hills..as all the BB's will roll to the back of the tire, hence, cause the truck to roll?

ryan
XFACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

this isnt a really fair questions its really about truck setup and location i in my current local crawling spots the stockers cut and narrowed work amazing and the juggs suck and then when im in another spot another local spot but different terrain i use the juggs and the stocks suck but i would have to say all around the best tire has to be a cut kong ive personally never used them but it would give you massive clearance under axle and chassis
firstumustcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 04:40 AM   #4
Colt Python/SR9c

its hard to say. like FUMC said, it all depends on the trucks setup. when i had my widow going, the bft's worked perfect w/ full foams,cut and on narrowed rims but i put them on my sons' truck last night and they were just too bouncy since the truck didn't weigh enough. besides, me and Ryan could run the exact same truck,exact same setup,exact tires and his truck could go anywhere it wanted and mine just flat out suck. since he is in the land down under and im stuck in ohio,that is 2 totally different terrains. so there is just too much in it ,to say for sure.

but i have the cut and narrowed BFT's and they kick ass on my old truck wich weighed in around 10-11#, but i will be going with those new LST tires off the Losi LST truck on my new tube project
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote