Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: New Incision wheels coming....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2016, 01:03 PM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: New Incision wheels coming....

I was unsuccessfully trying to be funny.
SCREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2016, 01:03 PM   #102
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Apparently you don't understand it yourself.

Price your items at whatever high price point the market will pay consistently and you'll make money. The incision line is simply a simpler built line of parts. Not seconds or junk just less machine time so less over all cost. They aren't meant to compete with chicom that I can see but to provide a mid grade to the market. Looks like they've done a good job of that so far.

Social media let's the user edit comments and block those posters they don't like directly without a moderator as a middle man. It's real easy on other forms of social media to get nothing but nut swingers falling all over your every word whereas on forums you get a better cross section of replies once you realize who the dicktards are that hate everything you do and ignore them.
Yes, price your items wherever you wish and watch the sales decline over years as the money goes to inferior Chinese companies. Then realize that companies like HR, Yeah Racing, etc. are taking a great deal of sales from you based upon price point. Then create a line to compete!

Why the Incision line now and not originally? Was a lower cost line just not a thought that passed through their money hungry minds? It all seems very logical to me, but for some reason everyone thinks VP was just blessing the R/C world with a new product line. Give me a f'ing break.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
DowntownScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:08 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMER View Post
Sure if VP has the best quality option for their purpose. For the record I don't endorse VP shocks.
What does VP make that is the best quality option for the purpose?

Old 07-18-2016, 01:09 PM   #104
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMER View Post
I was unsuccessfully trying to be funny.
Well shiat. Here I thought you knew something I didnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownScience View Post
Yes, price your items wherever you wish and watch the sales decline over years as the money goes to inferior Chinese companies. Then realize that companies like HR, Yeah Racing, etc. are taking a great deal of sales from you based upon price point. Then create a line to compete!

Why the Incision line now and not originally? Was a lower cost line just not a thought that passed through their money hungry minds? It all seems very logical to me, but for some reason everyone thinks VP was just blessing the R/C world with a new product line. Give me a f'ing break.

You were sad when bernie dropped out of the race weren't you? People that only buy chicom knock offs weren't going to buy VP anyway and vice versa.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:15 PM   #105
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Well shiat. Here I thought you knew something I didnt!

You were sad when bernie dropped out of the race weren't you? People that only buy chicom knock offs weren't going to buy VP anyway and vice versa.
Umm...No. Hillary is going to win anyway, but good to know you're the type of person that supports Trump. Now I understand the dislike of Chinese companies. They're taking our jobs!

People that buy "chicom" knockoffs weren't going to buy VP products, true. But they may buy something made by VP that is comparable to the pricing of a "chicom" knockoff....no? Why is this so hard for you people to figure out!

Blinded by the shiny USA made parts syndrome.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

Went by the Boom Racing tent at Axialfest and they have some very nice parts too!

Old 07-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #107
Metal shaper

It's hilarious watching you try to make sense of things and apparently you have insight to their bank accounts since you seem to think they've been losing their ass. Hard to lose your ass and keep buying bigger, faster machines. Has more to do with being tired of watching people steal their designs, dumb them down, and sell at a lower price and claim same quality and the uniformed don't know any better. Incision is basically a bitch slap of truth to those who've been ripping them off.
Quit trying to make sense of a situation of which you have zero understanding of. We get that you're upset over someone's success and even more so that they are now going to offer more great product at lower price points when most are very happy.
Hate us cuz they ain't us!
CarterFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #108
I wanna be Dave

Quite the pair you two......
Y'all sound like Bernie and Hillary crying!

Many people in RC buy the cheap stuff..... Must be a market as VP is following
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:21 PM   #109
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterFab View Post
It's hilarious watching you try to make sense of things and apparently you have insight to their bank accounts since you seem to think they've been losing their ass. Hard to lose your ass and keep buying bigger, faster machines. Has more to do with being tired of watching people steal their designs, dumb them down, and sell at a lower price and claim same quality and the uniformed don't know any better. Incision is basically a bitch slap of truth to those who've been ripping them off.
Quit trying to make sense of a situation of which you have zero understanding of. We get that you're upset over someone's success and even more so that they are now going to offer more great product at lower price points when most are very happy.
Hate us cuz they ain't us!
It's a market share thing, not a bank account thing. They want it all, and are now trying to go after it. Wouldn't it be great for them if they didn't have to deal with the Chinese companies? I see through the smoke CarterFab. If you take off the VP colored glasses you would too.

And who is ripping them off? Do they have patents for these designs? If, so they should seek out a lawyer. If not, then it's open game. They're making a 1:10 replica of a rim that already exists in the 1:1 world. No different than what the Chines companies are doing!

Last edited by DowntownScience; 07-18-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #110
Metal shaper

Wrong again but being in the seat I'm in and the seat you're in, there's no explaining it to you nor a reason to continue down this path. Be on the look out for the official release so y'all can go dig up bones over there. Good day.
CarterFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #111
No idea what I'm doing

Chit Chat in 3...2...1....
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:28 PM   #112
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterFab View Post
Wrong again but being in the seat I'm in and the seat you're in, there's no explaining it to you nor a reason to continue down this path. Be on the look out for the official release so y'all can go dig up bones over there. Good day.
I was at Axialfest and already saw them. I think it's great that VP is actually trying to offer an affordable line of R/C parts. It's about time. A day late and a dollar short in my book though.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:33 PM   #113
RCC Addict

So any more info on the Incision wheels? hubs width etc?
Shinjari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #114
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I was at Axialfest and already saw them. I think it's great that VP is actually trying to offer an affordable line of R/C parts. It's about time. A day late and a dollar short in my book though.

Really? How's that incision spool you vowed never to buy working out for ya.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:42 PM   #115
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Umm...No. Hillary is going to win anyway, but good to know you're the type of person that supports Trump. Now I understand the dislike of Chinese companies. They're taking our jobs!

People that buy "chicom" knockoffs weren't going to buy VP products, true. But they may buy something made by VP that is comparable to the pricing of a "chicom" knockoff....no? Why is this so hard for you people to figure out!

Blinded by the shiny USA made parts syndrome.

Wait a minute... Knocking VP for expanding their manufacturing base at the same time as you blame chicom manufacturers for taking American jobs. You are one confused individual aren't you?
Old 07-18-2016, 01:54 PM   #116
Rock Crawler

So how 'bout those incision wheels!!!!

Per Harley FB page:

"2.2 Is our new wide 1.2" wide. The 1.9 will be our standard (0.8") width"

"New incision offsets. This will be considered the #4"
Drm31078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 01:56 PM   #117
I wanna be Dave

Thank God the 2.2s are 1.2 wide. Still wondering about the hubs.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #118
I wanna be Dave

The width of the wheel is good. The hubs are irrelevant though since I'm of the opinion that their hubs are crap. I do like their hubs better than their shocks though.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #119
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Wait a minute... Knocking VP for expanding their manufacturing base at the same time as you blame chicom manufacturers for taking American jobs. You are one confused individual aren't you?
Maybe read it again and you'll see I was talking as you in the 3rd person about hating Chinese companies and taking our jobs since you're clearly a Trump supporter. Maybe VP should just build a wall around their competition?

Old 07-18-2016, 02:06 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drm31078 View Post
So how 'bout those incision wheels!!!!

Per Harley FB page:

"2.2 Is our new wide 1.2" wide. The 1.9 will be our standard (0.8") width"

"New incision offsets. This will be considered the #4"
That is good to hear. Their original 2.2 was too narrow. I'd be fine with a little wider on both sizes, but this isn't bad.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote

New Incision wheels coming.... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Narrowing Stock XR10 wheels to fit Vanquish Incision Knuckles The gasman Tires and Wheels 8 01-13-2014 06:46 PM
vanquish XR-10 Incision Steering Knuckles and wheels bikeboy Axial XR10 35 03-07-2012 09:51 AM
VP Incision Steering Knuckles/Stock Wheels Mysterious Axial XR10 9 12-11-2011 05:18 PM
New 1.9 wheels coming Gozer Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 4 10-21-2008 02:59 AM