RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Tires and Wheels (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tires-wheels/)
-   -   Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/tires-wheels/582072-pro-line-1-9-bfg-krawler.html)

4RunnerKid 03-22-2017 03:57 PM

Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
there looks to be a new 4.75" BFG Krawler from Pro-Line
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...94&oe=596601A6
https://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/pro1013614.htm

Junkk5 03-22-2017 04:33 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Those look good. Might have to try a set out.

Kaler 03-22-2017 05:02 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
What's the release date?

OSRC 03-22-2017 06:16 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
They look like Flat Irons without the siping....

not-required 03-22-2017 06:24 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Ooh I like it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mnster 03-23-2017 12:41 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I guess the BFG tire license is out of their other tires so why not.

A more scale version of the Flat Iron cool. Probably made on the same carcass as the rest. Good to have options. Would look pretty trick on a tube buggy.

fr8cture 03-23-2017 12:46 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnster (Post 5686060)
I guess the BFG tire license is out of their other tires so why not.

A more scale version of the Flat Iron cool. Probably made on the same carcass as the rest. Good to have options. Would look pretty trick on a tube buggy.

Yep Proline 1.9 XL carcass.

MattTheGenus 03-23-2017 02:28 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I think the axial 1.9's look better, these look more like rock crushers

Sneetches 03-23-2017 02:46 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTheGenus (Post 5686320)
I think the axial 1.9's look better, these look more like rock crushers

You have that backwards.

fr8cture 03-23-2017 03:18 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I kinda agree not sure how I feel about the proline version.

MattTheGenus 03-23-2017 06:14 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneetches (Post 5686327)
You have that backwards.


Have to disagree, look how crude the side lugs are compared to the axial

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...Untitled-1.jpg

Sneetches 03-24-2017 10:11 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTheGenus (Post 5686439)
Have to disagree, look how crude the side lugs are compared to the axial

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...Untitled-1.jpg

I was mainly focusing on the tread, but it looks like they could just fatten the side lugs a teeny bit and it would be ok.

Killa-Cotton 03-24-2017 10:32 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I assume with them being a ProLine product retail pricing will be $79.99 a pair.....

4RunnerKid 03-24-2017 10:45 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killa-Cotton (Post 5686750)
I assume with them being a ProLine product retail pricing will be $79.99 a pair.....

clicking is hard... :roll: $27.16/pair on RPP

Killa-Cotton 03-24-2017 11:38 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...sgfa6o0as.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4RunnerKid (Post 5686763)
clicking is hard... :roll: $27.16/pair on RPP


fr8cture 03-24-2017 11:46 AM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killa-Cotton (Post 5686750)
I assume with them being a ProLine product retail pricing will be $79.99 a pair.....

Proline tires have always had some of the cheapest tires.... Now aluminum and scale parts are a different story.

Killa-Cotton 03-24-2017 12:41 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I'm glad someone got it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 5686793)
Proline tires have always had some of the cheapest tires.... Now aluminum and scale parts are a different story.


Natedog 03-24-2017 02:29 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I like this new tire tread, looks better than Axial and RC4WD similar tires imo. :)

4RunnerKid 03-24-2017 02:36 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killa-Cotton (Post 5686789)

Touché, sir. Derp. The price on those forged wheels is f**king ridiculous.

gottorque 03-25-2017 09:30 PM

Re: Pro-Line 1.9 BFG Krawler
 
I have been using the Axial versions since 2014, but heck i just might pick up a set to try out.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com