Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: Pitbull Braven Berserker Anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2020, 05:49 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Pitbull Braven Berserker Anyone?

I love the 2 sets of 1.55 that I have..., I agree that they take a little time to break in. But I run scale and probably couldn’t comp to safe my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lkvisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2020, 01:46 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druxus View Post
Here you go, Capo JK Max with Beserkers. They are slightly bigger then stock and seem to fill out the wheel wells better.
Dude! Thanks! Yeah probably wouldn’t want to go any bigger than those on a 2 door Jk me thinks, they look like maybe a wide 40-42”. I wish we could get some 2.2 Treps, Reds, or SX’s in this size argh ..... These Beserkers may have to do on the Capo. Do they come that shiny or did you put tire dressing on em, and what foams you using? Thanks again
cloudswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:41 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

No they aren't shiny, I had just washed them because they where packed full of mud. Thought I would clean them before she got her picture taken.
Druxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 01:05 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX-D View Post
I run the 1.9 Berserkers Alien Kompound on my TRX4 Sport and I love them. They are very sticky and grab everything except damp wood.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferp420 View Post
I have a set in the2.2 or 5.1" size ive had them for a while now I think they still need breaking in though they aren't what I expected them to be I've only used them on dry rock so far were almost every tire works these don't do any better than cheap overseas brandless tires the funny thing is my braven ironsides almost the same tire is stickie as snot so I don't know what's up im hopin they just need more break in time
I'm my opinion look for a prioline tire that's closer to the size you want you will save enuff to buy rims too for the same $$$$
Also jconcepts makes a tire that's almost as tall 4.9 or something like that and people seem to like there tires well I do anyway

If you do pick them up let us know what you think there isent alot of info being shared on these yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smog View Post
I run a set of the 1.9's on my Ascender Bronco. They are in Alien compound. They perform well, especially on rock. Certainly look great and complement a relatively true to scale appearance. Would love to see Proline produce these in other sizes. I have been running mostly their XL's lately for the clearance advantage.

Edit: just realized that I incorrectly referred to the Berserker as a Proline tire, which it is obviously not. Just wanted to clarify that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX-D View Post
1.9, 4.35" Berserkers on my TRX4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyk View Post
I use the 2.2 Berserkers on one of my competition trucks. I wasn't all that happy with them at first, but after getting them broken in they work great. Probably my favorite tire right now due to the size, as a lot of 2.2 tires are just too big.

Quote:
Here you go, Capo JK Max with Beserkers. They are slightly bigger then stock and seem to fill out the wheel wells better.
Hey guys so I just unboxed my 2.2 Berserkers, the rubber has these sparkles in them I’m not really digging from an aesthetics standpoint .. will those sparkles wash off with some soap and a bush?
Old 12-31-2020, 01:37 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudswimmer View Post
Hey guys so I just unboxed my 2.2 Berserkers, the rubber has these sparkles in them I’m not really digging from an aesthetics standpoint .. will those sparkles wash off with some soap and a bush?
It has come off for the most part on mine. Just running it seems to make them go away.
JDM74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 09:26 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

I remember seeing some sparkly looking stuff on/in the rubber on my Berserkers when they were new. It will definitely go away with a little use.
garyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 08:24 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Yeah mine had the sparkling things on it as well. I just ran them. The trail behind my house is woods with a mixture of sand. I don't remember it being there after I good long run, but the sand is usually really abrasive so your results might vary.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:40 AM   #28
Slow is the new Fast

Same. Apparently its a mold release agent or something, wore off pretty quick with use
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #29
RCC Addict

Mine wore off after the first 2 hour run.

MaX-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Hey Druxxus if you happen to read this what tire is that you have for your spare in back? It looks like possibly an Axial BFG?
Old 01-24-2021, 09:30 PM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Haha, good eyes man spotting that. They are from my bomber. Iv been running those in the snow because they are taller and I need the clearance for running in the snow.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:47 AM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudswimmer View Post
Any updates on these tires?

I am getting some 2.2 Braven Berserkerover this weekend. I am assuming they are soft. Currently I am running some old Proline hammers on my 2.2 build. I do like the smaller tire and the Hammers do well but they are a harder compound and as it is getting colder they aren't doing as well. I stumbled on a good deal with the Braven Berserker on some nice looking SSD wheels so I bought them.
MOguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Pitbull Braven Berserker Anyone? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IN STOCK NOW! NEW Pit Bull 1.9 Braven Berserker Tires RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 06-26-2018 04:06 PM
PRE-ORDER NOW! NEW Pit Bull RC 1.9 Braven Berserker Tires! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 1 06-22-2018 10:22 AM
New PB 1.55 Berserker? skybolt Tires and Wheels 8 02-27-2018 05:34 PM