Notices

Thread: Vehicle mounted cameras...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #101
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIFE View Post
CAMERA GURU'S I HAVE QUESTION 4 U?

Is there any camera out there any camera that has a wireless signal with remote start/stop-or on/off??????????????

Im interested in something i can turn on at specific time and record or watch wirelessly

Anyone have any ideas?
seen this on one of those "spy equipment" sites. downside to these is that you activate the camera via a computer/laptop. also, said computer needs to be within range of the camera for you to make it all work and actually record the video.
slipangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #102
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaherz View Post
After reading some of the posts on here about the key chain cam, I went on ebay and checked out what was available. I decided on this one,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Micro-DV-HIDDEN-...item230733c6f5

It's basically a knock off of the venom sports cam but is a little bit smaller. I got it yesterday and it only took about a week to get here from hong kong. I tested it out on my crawler and for being 14 bucks with free shipping the video quality is really good. The mounting brackets it comes with are pretty decent as well.

The video is pretty smooth although i wouldn't strap it to anything but a crawler. Just thought i would share that with anyone looking for a cheap camera for a crawler. The link i posted from Ebay is the seller i bought from. Hope this helps .

I bought this same exact camera. works good, video and sound are excellent for the price, but yeah I have to agree about only putting it in a crawler. I stuck it on my drift car and the vibration turned everything into one giant blur. but what do you want for $15?!
slipangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #103
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipangle View Post
I bought this same exact camera. works good, video and sound are excellent for the price, but yeah I have to agree about only putting it in a crawler. I stuck it on my drift car and the vibration turned everything into one giant blur. but what do you want for $15?!
Hah!, Yeah i put it in my blitz today and everything looked like it was made of water. But clear as day in my mrc. ^_^.
megaherz is offline   Reply With Quote