Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tools, and Procedures
Loading

Notices

Thread: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #141
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 119
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay73 View Post
Yes it is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It looks amazing! I like all the details and realism. Makes me want to go back and tweak my details. Love the firewall, air intake and the jugs that look like they have liquids in them. Wow!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gsgraber92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2019, 02:42 PM   #142
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kamloops BC. Canada
Posts: 96
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgraber92 View Post
It looks amazing! I like all the details and realism. Makes me want to go back and tweak my details. Love the firewall, air intake and the jugs that look like they have liquids in them. Wow!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.
Hereís my other 4.0 build




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DeeJay73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #143
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 119
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay73 View Post
Thank you.
Hereís my other 4.0 build




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Did you print your motors or buy them and detail them? They are so smooth. They look injection molded or skillfully made by hand. You did a phenomenal job with the details!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gsgraber92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:12 PM   #144
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kamloops BC. Canada
Posts: 96
Default What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgraber92 View Post
Did you print your motors or buy them and detail them? They are so smooth. They look injection molded or skillfully made by hand. You did a phenomenal job with the details!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I designed/print and sell them through my website. You can follow me on Facebook or Instagram at Scale Design by MrCommaD.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by DeeJay73; 06-11-2019 at 01:37 PM.
DeeJay73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:15 PM   #145
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 119
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay73 View Post
I designed/print and sell them through my website www.mrcommad.com . You can follow me on Facebook or Instagram at Scale Design by MrCommaD.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They are the best motors Iíve seen. They look so smooth. The details are amazing! Your by far the best Iíve seen. Keep up the good work.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gsgraber92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:25 PM   #146
Rock Crawler
 
Voodoobrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: My mothers basement
Posts: 935
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

I haven't printed it yet but working on mounting the 32 for hotrod to an scx10 2.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3671264
Hoping some one here would like to print it and let me know how it fits. Usually I get pretty close first try, but I have pretty limited time lately.
I hope to have the bed ready to print soon too.


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Voodoobrew; 06-04-2019 at 03:24 AM.
Voodoobrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:32 PM   #147
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tifton
Posts: 579
Default Re: What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay73 View Post
I designed/print and sell them through my website www.mrcommad.com . You can follow me on Facebook or Instagram at Scale Design by MrCommaD.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Be careful doing this Dion. This forum doesnt play well with selling things and not paying their premium vendor charge.
redemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



What RC parts have you 3D Printed???? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3D Printed Ascender Parts robertjpjr Vaterra Ascender 7 12-27-2017 09:39 PM
3D Printed Parts monkeyracing Tamiya XC/CC01 5 05-29-2015 10:20 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com