Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tools, and Procedures

Notices

Thread: U.N.S.T.U.C. yo' truck!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default U.N.S.T.U.C. yo' truck!

Ever sent your tiny tuck somewhere you don't want to go, and apparenty it should not have gone either, because now it's stuck? Tired of having to wade through the perils of the most dangerous terrain suburban America has to offer? Me too! Which is why I hired the finest engineers on South Jerseys craigslist to develop a highly advanced solution to this problem.

After millions in government bail outs, thousands of hours of device testing at the JPL, and paying off several law suits that concluded you totally can't prove this gives you cancer, Aggressively Passive Industries is finally ready to unveil:

A Stick:

Combined with a Hook:

yielding:
The Universal No-hands Stuck Truck Unstucking Contraption, or U.N.S.T.U.C., as our overpaid marketing team likes to call it.

Shown here: the U.N.S.T.U.C. is unstucking a truck that has been stuck. Not shown, is the operator not getting muddy pants. You're welcome, operator.

But wait, lest ye think this is just any stick, know that it can also be, a smaller stick, or a 65" stick.

Even better, Understanding that photographers generally only go hiking to play with tiny trucks, many camera bags have onboard storage for the U.N.S.T.U.C.

I'm selling them for $450 each, including shipping and lying about taxes to the government. A small price to pay for the device NASA astronauts use when they drive tiny trucks around their own yards.

Sadly though, my overpaid market research team tells me the common peseant can't afford $450 for a stick , so if you know someone who's a member of the downtrodden upper middle class (they can barely make the payments on their mistresses second Canadian family dogs helicopter lease, the poor souls!), they will need two things for their hackneyed DIY job:

A Stick (technically a "common photography mono-pod", according to our intern, Greg. Shut up Greg) :
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...ywords=monopod

A Hook made from the finest Japanese metal. "Japenisum" , I presume they call it:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Of course, not being an authentic Aggressively Passive Industries U.N.S.T.U.C., It's lack of jewel encrusted unicorn horn handle will betray it's plebeian nature. I'm sure you'll make the right choice.
AggressorBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2018, 08:29 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: U.N.S.T.U.C. yo' truck!

LSHIDMTAMSFO

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

If you need a longer one, the RV window brushes at walmart are cheap and about 10ft long.
whitrzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I think you've got a great product there, you're just pitchin' it on the wrong site. You're needing to promote this to the Versace shirt, Kiton jeans, and Gucci loafer wearing crowd. Those folks would jump all over this thing and the price gets them even more braggin' rights. After all, $450 would get us common folk one new great RC or maybe two or three good used ones. So, one U.N.S.T.U.C., or more vehicles to add to the stable? No brainer for me. Sorry . . . . . . . .
nightcrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:19 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I want one based on the staff that Rey carried when she was practicing combat skills on Luke Skywalker's island retreat.

How much would that one cost me?

(can you tell that I am slowly catching up on my Star Wars movies? I just watched it last night for the first time...)

durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:26 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler48 View Post
I think you've got a great product there, you're just pitchin' it on the wrong site. You're needing to promote this to the Versace shirt, Kiton jeans, and Gucci loafer wearing crowd. Those folks would jump all over this thing and the price gets them even more braggin' rights. After all, $450 would get us common folk one new great RC or maybe two or three good used ones. So, one U.N.S.T.U.C., or more vehicles to add to the stable? No brainer for me. Sorry . . . . . . . .
That's what I always wear! Along with the Camelbak full of Perrier
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

10/10 s$%!post, would click again! Pretty awesome idea though, all LOLs aside. For an even more cost-effective DIY hackjob I'd probably try using a hiking stick https://www.amazon.com/KevenAnna-Tre...s=hiking+stick which conveniently leaves you with a back-up U.N.S.T.U.C. device! (lose what, maybe 11" with these particular sticks?)
jwwolf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

screw all that, im taking my flippy floppies off. I change a tire right in the mud. and then spit in it.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:25 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwolf3 View Post
10/10 s$%!post, would click again! Pretty awesome idea though, all LOLs aside. For an even more cost-effective DIY hackjob I'd probably try using a hiking stick https://www.amazon.com/KevenAnna-Tre...s=hiking+stick which conveniently leaves you with a back-up U.N.S.T.U.C. device! (lose what, maybe 11" with these particular sticks?)
Looks like it doesn't collapse down as small either, so might be a bigger paint to carry. I can clip the Mono pod to my belt, if I've not carrying my pack. Plus, the hiking polls would likely require duct taping a hook to them (perhaps a bent coat hanger), which seems a bit less elegant.

the hook I linked too is the same screw size as a standard cameras tripod mount, so it will fit a wide range of mono/tri pods, which many photogs likely have laying around already.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

That's a handy and useful one. Those cheapo selfie stick could do the job as well.
dCowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Do you have a payment plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggressorBLUE View Post
Ever sent your tiny tuck somewhere you don't want to go, and apparenty it should not have gone either, because now it's stuck? Tired of having to wade through the perils of the most dangerous terrain suburban America has to offer? Me too! Which is why I hired the finest engineers on South Jerseys craigslist to develop a highly advanced solution to this problem.

After millions in government bail outs, thousands of hours of device testing at the JPL, and paying off several law suits that concluded you totally can't prove this gives you cancer, Aggressively Passive Industries is finally ready to unveil:

A Stick:

Combined with a Hook:

yielding:
The Universal No-hands Stuck Truck Unstucking Contraption, or U.N.S.T.U.C., as our overpaid marketing team likes to call it.

Shown here: the U.N.S.T.U.C. is unstucking a truck that has been stuck. Not shown, is the operator not getting muddy pants. You're welcome, operator.

But wait, lest ye think this is just any stick, know that it can also be, a smaller stick, or a 65" stick.

Even better, Understanding that photographers generally only go hiking to play with tiny trucks, many camera bags have onboard storage for the U.N.S.T.U.C.

I'm selling them for $450 each, including shipping and lying about taxes to the government. A small price to pay for the device NASA astronauts use when they drive tiny trucks around their own yards.

Sadly though, my overpaid market research team tells me the common peseant can't afford $450 for a stick , so if you know someone who's a member of the downtrodden upper middle class (they can barely make the payments on their mistresses second Canadian family dogs helicopter lease, the poor souls!), they will need two things for their hackneyed DIY job:

A Stick (technically a "common photography mono-pod", according to our intern, Greg. Shut up Greg) :
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...ywords=monopod

A Hook made from the finest Japanese metal. "Japenisum" , I presume they call it:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Of course, not being an authentic Aggressively Passive Industries U.N.S.T.U.C., It's lack of jewel encrusted unicorn horn handle will betray it's plebeian nature. I'm sure you'll make the right choice.
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #12
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
Do you have a payment plan?
Yes.

The plan is simple: you pay me.

U.N.S.T.U.C. yo' truck! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
building a bagged truck. based off of trophy truck Need advice asap kronik Colorado 7 02-17-2017 10:18 PM
Can we get a mega truck - mud truck - monster truck section? Calderwood Comments, Suggestions, and Help 46 08-07-2015 11:15 AM