Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Traxxas Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Traxxas Summit - Jack of All Trades

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2016, 05:44 PM   #1

Talking Traxxas Summit - Jack of All Trades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bEQeLugOQs

Some footage I had collecting of my Traxxas Summit. Glad to have another video of this super capable rig! I love this truck. Its a really great unit if you just want to be able to do a little bit of everything. I even brought it to work with me and got some footage of it getting air off of one of the hoists in the garage. The other fast bashing footage was shot just behind work at the old abandoned bike park. The remaining footage was shot close to home in Kingsmen park where most of my videos are shot. There was a really tricky climb I got on film where you have to leave the rear diff un-locked in order to make it up. I also smashed into a tree full speed in this video as well, I've hit the tree twice so far but this time it was on camera. It was a really sick line and I wanted to capture it on camera this time around. I have yet to actually break any major parts on this truck besides servo gears and the rubber driveshaft boots and pivot ball dust boots. I keep replacing them when they tear as I find they help quite a bit with keeping water and dirt out of those places which prevents rust and premature wear of the components in which they protect. My Dad even ran over my Summit with his truck and it didn't break anything. Just bent the body posts which we just bent back! Crazy! If you would like to see what I made of these clips with some fancy music and some cool effects click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHn3EfymIM
RcCrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Traxxas Summit - Jack of All Trades

I want to get a summit for the winter. things are just so expensive. off to watch your video.
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 11:06 PM   #3

I have 2 summits and I love them
Mike AA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I just picked one up.
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:28 PM   #5

Well that didn't take long at all! Glad I could help sell! XD Have fun! It does great in the snow! Just be careful of those plastic servo gears. In the year I have owned the truck I have gone through 2 sets for each servo. The cold will make them brittle. Mine were just worn already from all the use the summer before. If its a new truck with new servo gears you should do just fine. ENJOY!
RcCrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epic, hinton, summit

Traxxas Summit - Jack of All Trades - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Traxxas Summit/Slayer (Summit Lt) Trail Truck SummitOner Traxxas Crawlers 21 09-20-2021 11:38 AM