Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Traxxas Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Bronco Injora led light kit - help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2020, 01:17 PM   #1

Default Bronco Injora led light kit - help

I purchased an Injora TRX4 Bronco light kit off of Ebay. It was $23 verse the getting a $60 kit. I have already spent an hour installing it. There are no instructions and I had to look at all the auction pics to see how they were installed. I even had to look at other auctions of simular kits to get some clues on its installation. I got stumped on the rear turn lights, as there is a sticker that has to be peeled to attached the light to the body. The kit is requiring me to connect it to my servos 1 & 2 to fuction. I like to connect it to my hobbywing 1080 esc (or battery) and have the bright lights on all the time. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am not interest in have the turn signals flash when I turn. When I try to connect it to esc, the turn signals and break lights flash LIKE THE Emergency flashers are on. TY
aiwaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #2

Default Re: Bronco Injora led light kit - help

Update. After playing around with it, i flipped the wire going from the light control box to my esc. This changed the flashing to a steady on. However, when I drive the truck, the lights tend to turn off as I drive and steer. I think this may be due to brown outs from the esc are signaling this to happen. I may just connect a small battery with off switch to solve the problem. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by aiwaloki; 06-19-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-19-2020, 05:10 PM   #3

Final update. I ended up connecting the servos into light system. I will just have to get use to the turn signals flashing when I turn. I have to check the light seating in the front as they make the chrome grill not flush to the black body. Lastly, I need to get a neon orange sharpy for the front grill's turn signal.
Old 06-19-2020, 06:59 PM   #4
RCC Addict

This is why the kit was $23. Injora is a known source of counterfeit parts. They steal designs from legit companies and sell them at below market prices. I would not spend one penny on any Injora part. Also just FYI, TRX4 posts should be placed in the TRX4 specific section below.

Last edited by Inspector86; 06-30-2020 at 03:57 PM.
Inspector86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 12:03 PM   #5

Thank you for that info. Lol. For this amount of work, I could have just customized it. I can still cut the ends off and solder them together for a direct connect.

Bronco Injora led light kit - help - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In Stock - New MyTrickRC Attack LED Light Kit w/ 5" Light Bar for TRX-4 Defender! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 1 10-11-2018 12:32 PM
IN STOCK NOW! NEW My Trick RC Attack LED Light Kit for TRX-4 Bronco! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 06-26-2018 12:28 PM
Led light kit Bogncrawl General Crawlers 1 11-26-2012 02:46 PM