Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Traxxas TRX-4
Loading

Notices

Thread: using nb jeep trailcat body

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 110
Default using nb jeep trailcat body

Does anyone know who made the post saying they bought this 1:8 new bright trailcat to run the body on their trx4? I was finding it daily awhile back but now I cannot find it. I'm trying to buy one but it says they are no longer available. Please help me out if someone can tell me wrote posted about this or if op can respond, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 560
Default using nb jeep trailcat body

I saw them Saturday at my local Wal-Mart. They were saying the w/b was like 13.5in long, guess it wouldn’t be too bad with the TRX’ 12.8.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattySlimz1987 View Post
I saw them Saturday at my local Wal-Mart. They were saying the w/b was like 13.5in long, guess it wouldn’t be too bad with the TRX’ 12.8.
According the Walmart’s website, overall length is 12-1/2” long, which would put the wheelbase around 9” or so.
Vinman02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:28 PM   #4
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 797
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman02 View Post
According the Walmart’s website, overall length is 12-1/2” long, which would put the wheelbase around 9” or so.
There are two versions of these trucks. An 1/8 scale and I think a 1/12 scale. The smaller one has the short wheelbase and the bigger one has the 13.5" wheelbase.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:38 PM   #5
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 4
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
There are two versions of these trucks. An 1/8 scale and I think a 1/12 scale. The smaller one has the short wheelbase and the bigger one has the 13.5" wheelbase.
I didn't’ tknow there were two models, now I want to find the one that may work with the TRX.
Vinman02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 110
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman02 View Post
According the Walmart’s website, overall length is 12-1/2” long, which would put the wheelbase around 9” or so.
Yeah that's the one 14th version with the dash cam. I'm looking for the 1/8 version and if someone can find it I will pay them extra pay shipping or we could work out something with parts Wheels tires Electronics that whoever would help me out with this would come out on top and be happy with the deal we make. I've never searched for something like I have this thing. It's no longer available in my area or anywhere close

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:57 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 110
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattySlimz1987 View Post
I saw them Saturday at my local Wal-Mart. They were saying the w/b was like 13.5in long, guess it wouldn’t be too bad with the TRX’ 12.8.
I'm trying to send you private messages but even after deleting 50 or so it's saying I don't have enough storage. Could you please text or call me at 423-255 4245.
I need your help and I am wanting to make it well worth your while because I've never searched this hard for something and lo and behold it's something for my toy trucks. Haha thanks Nick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #8
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 560
Default using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxktm, View Post
I'm trying to send you private messages but even after deleting 50 or so it's saying I don't have enough storage. Could you please text or call me at 423-255 4245.
I need your help and I am wanting to make it well worth your while because I've never searched this hard for something and lo and behold it's something for my toy trucks. Haha thanks Nick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


I didn’t know there were 2 versions of this thing either, I’m pretty sure they were the FPV 1/14 versions unfortunately. It still looked quite large but than again I was at Walmart not a hobby shop with other models to compare. I can double check for you when I go again, but I’m 99% sure. Best of luck in your search.

Last edited by MattySlimz1987; 10-11-2017 at 05:26 PM.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:05 AM   #9
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 560
Default using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxktm, View Post
Does anyone know who made the post saying they bought this 1:8 new bright trailcat to run the body on their trx4? I was finding it daily awhile back but now I cannot find it. I'm trying to buy one but it says they are no longer available. Please help me out if someone can tell me wrote posted about this or if op can respond, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


I found a 13.5 in WB brand new un-mounted if your still interested.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:59 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 110
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattySlimz1987 View Post
I found a 13.5 in WB brand new un-mounted if your still interested.
Sorry man I have not been on here in a while. I bought one at the local Walmart and it's going to be a little more of a challenge and I figured but I also got the four door extra speed Jeep and that things very cool. I don't know one of them has to go though. I appreciate it check out that one that someone just sold recently they did it perfect and it's pretty awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here are the pics of it. I want to message him and ask how he did it or to get a little help but I really need help understanding why erasing 50 messages hasn't cleared out enough space for me to send or receive messages. I definitely appreciate some help with that
geauxktm, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #11
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 560
Default using nb jeep trailcat body

Looks like they put it on a Yeti or something with IFS that’s in those pics. Glad you could find one though. After going to my WalMart and checking to see if it was the 1/8th scale model of it, it was not, just the small ones with the camera.
MattySlimz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:13 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Castle Rock, WA
Posts: 8,739
Default Re: using nb jeep trailcat body

krazykrawler build the green one with a modified twin hammers setup. That is his above. He recently sold it.

Krazykrawlers Jeep Trailcat

...
Szczerba is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



using nb jeep trailcat body - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Krazykrawlers Jeep Trailcat krazykrawler 1.9 Scale Rigs 3 09-19-2017 08:29 AM
Newbright Trailcat krazykrawler General Crawlers 59 09-12-2017 12:05 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com