RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas TRX-4 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/)
-   -   Jato Got a Bronco (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/595891-jato-got-bronco.html)

JatoTheRipper 02-26-2018 07:28 AM

Jato Got a Bronco
 
When the TRX-4 came out I really had no interest in it. I'm not a huge Land Rover fan and I just didn't feel that I needed all of the extra complications of 2 speed and remote locking diffs. Then I saw OSRC's on a trail run and I started getting the bug. Seeing a truck in person is usually all it takes to pique my interest. :lmao:

When the Bronco body was announced I fell in love. I'm a Chevy fan, but I love old Fords as well and the 78-79 Bronco was a great year.

It's tax time and a nice refund got me searching for a Bronco. They were sold out everywhere online and nobody was guaranteeing that I'd get one even with preorder. That's what I started looking locally and I found one shop that had a red and black bronco. The sunshine scheme is way too "That '70s Show" for me. They were cool enough to hold it for me until I could get there Saturday. So I adopted this shiny new black and red model on Saturday. I'm a big fan of the red and black color combo so it's perfect for me.

I don't intend on doing much to this other than adding some mild performance upgrades - wheels, tires, and maybe portal or knuckle weights. And I'll upgrade the electronics as they fail. Everything, even the much maligned steering servo proved fine in my backyard test.

These wheels are excellent. I hope somebody makes some beadlocks that look like this.

The tires even feel great for RTR tires. They are definitely the best RTR crawling tires I've ever gotten my hands on.

I was surprised by how heavy this truck was out of the box. It's a really solid truck. It's stout and screams well-built. No other crawler that I've owned has felt this solid and well built. I'm really looking forward to getting this out on the trails if and when it ever stops raining.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4723/...a8c16172_b.jpg

B-MOW71 02-26-2018 07:40 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I'm jealous Jato! I too am a Chevy fan, but love the look of the older Bronco's. Reminds me of being a kid growing up in the 70's and seeing these running around town.

I've been wanting to buy a TRX-4 for awhile now but have not pulled the trigger yet. A few friends have these and I am really impressed at how well these run right out of the box.

Seeing yours with the black and red paint scheme might get me to the LHS a little quicker to pick one of these up!

Frank211 02-26-2018 09:06 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Check you out , ended up getting one. SWEET !

Topher Builds 02-26-2018 09:07 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Nice bud! I’m a fan of that scheme as well. Definitely agree about the build quality impressions, it’s a night and day comparison to other crawlers I’ve had or driven. I’ve yet to take mine out yet though so it’s good to see the first drive went well.

OldNTired 02-26-2018 09:22 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I never thought I'd see the day..... ;-)

Look forward to seeing what route you take it and what your thoughts are on the platform. I still haven't pulled the trigger on one of these yet but the Bronco may just get me as well.

2mtech 02-26-2018 11:34 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Thanks a lot, Jato, I really NEEDED some more encouragement to buy one of these! Looks way sharp, to be sure.

Now that the kit version is out (and maybe available someday somewhere) it's even more attractive, although strange that the kit includes electronics, motor and radio gear.

Since I lived That '70's Show I kinda like the sunburst color scheme, but I'm not about to try and recreate it if Traxxas offers a naked body.

soze 02-26-2018 12:52 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Nice, I'm just biding my time. Sooner or later I'll end up with one.

JatoTheRipper 02-26-2018 01:33 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-MOW71 (Post 5805055)
I'm jealous Jato! I too am a Chevy fan, but love the look of the older Bronco's. Reminds me of being a kid growing up in the 70's and seeing these running around town.

I've been wanting to buy a TRX-4 for awhile now but have not pulled the trigger yet. A few friends have these and I am really impressed at how well these run right out of the box.

Seeing yours with the black and red paint scheme might get me to the LHS a little quicker to pick one of these up!

Thanks! The red and black scheme is what pushed me over the edge as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank211 (Post 5805087)
Check you out , ended up getting one. SWEET !

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pant Danza (Post 5805089)
Nice bud! I’m a fan of that scheme as well. Definitely agree about the build quality impressions, it’s a night and day comparison to other crawlers I’ve had or driven. I’ve yet to take mine out yet though so it’s good to see the first drive went well.

You haven't even taken it for a backyard or house crawl?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldNTired (Post 5805093)
I never thought I'd see the day..... ;-)

Look forward to seeing what route you take it and what your thoughts are on the platform. I still haven't pulled the trigger on one of these yet but the Bronco may just get me as well.

Why didn't you think I'd get one?

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2mtech (Post 5805149)
Thanks a lot, Jato, I really NEEDED some more encouragement to buy one of these! Looks way sharp, to be sure.

Now that the kit version is out (and maybe available someday somewhere) it's even more attractive, although strange that the kit includes electronics, motor and radio gear.

Since I lived That '70's Show I kinda like the sunburst color scheme, but I'm not about to try and recreate it if Traxxas offers a naked body.

I like being a bad influence! Or is that a good influence? :lmao:

FYI - RPP has the chassis assembly kit in stock!

It is strange the kit includes the electronics. That coupled with the fact that the clear Bronco body isn't currently available from Traxxas and the fact that the painted Bronco bodies are going for insane prices on eBay lead me to the RTR.

There aren't many companies that build RTRs to the same quality as Traxxas so I'm not worried. I have seen some people taking them apart and stating there isn't enough grease, but that's the only major complaint I've seen.

I'm not worried about the grease. If the gears succumb to an early death I'll install the Traxxas upgraded units and maybe overdrive or underdrive one or both of the axles for more crawling performance.

:ror: I like the sunset body. It's just not my style. FYI the red on my body, and from what I've read the sunset on the other body, is just decals and people are easily getting them off and they are left with all black bodies. One thing that was pointed out to me is that the Lexan does not have body lines. The body lines are in the decals. I have no verified that though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soze (Post 5805185)
Nice, I'm just biding my time. Sooner or later I'll end up with one.

I was biding my time as well and thought I'd probably eventually end up with one. The Bronco body made me act sooner than expected.

Topher Builds 02-26-2018 01:38 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
@jato

I don’t have a battery with a traxxas connector, I popped the stock esc, motor, and servo our and put the mamba x in. The 2280kv and alll the other goodies should be here tomorrow though so I’ll finally get a run in!

JatoTheRipper 02-27-2018 08:09 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I did another backyard run last night. I really can't wait to get this truck out on the trail, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be gushing over it. It's so well designed, so well built, and it just works! I'm so tempted to take it out on the trail 100% stock - even the wheels and tires.

The portals obviously give a lot of ground clearance and this truck goes over things where my Ascender and other trucks will drag the skid plate. You still have to pick your lines or the knuckles on the portals will get hung up.

The truck also crawls so well even with unlocked diffs. I don't understand it. All of the climbs seen in these photos were made with unlocked diffs.

I modeled a low center of gravity battery tray last night as well as a scale accessory. I have to 3D print them and see how they fit.

Here are some more photos.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4761/...6f746da0_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4664/...f9791f17_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4658/...56cf43e7_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4770/...5363466a_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4745/...144cf51b_b.jpg
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4753/...c7ed2f8d_b.jpg

Jim85IROC 02-27-2018 08:31 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
These pics make me want one so bad.

ebbet 02-27-2018 09:37 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
So the decision to get one has already been made...the question is, which color?? Both are so sharp looking! I thought I had my mind set on the sunset color until I saw the posed shots of your black and red. So cool!!!

RCTom 02-27-2018 12:43 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Did anyone verify if the body lines are molded into the Lexan or not?

BTW, nice Bronco Jato. When I first saw these I thought the susnset paint was the only way to go. Now, I'm starting to lean towards the black/red because of this thread.

Funny thing, I usually think that RTR bodies and colors are OK at best, but Traxxas really nailed it with these bodies. You really can't go wrong with either one.

JatoTheRipper 02-27-2018 12:55 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim85IROC (Post 5805473)
These pics make me want one so bad.

Do it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbet (Post 5805506)
So the decision to get one has already been made...the question is, which color?? Both are so sharp looking! I thought I had my mind set on the sunset color until I saw the posed shots of your black and red. So cool!!!

You won't regret it. The colors are just decals so you can change the scheme down the line by peeling and replacing the decals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCTom (Post 5805595)
Did anyone verify if the body lines are molded into the Lexan or not?

BTW, nice Bronco Jato. When I first saw these I thought the susnset paint was the only way to go. Now, I'm starting to lean towards the black/red because of this thread.

Funny thing, I usually think that RTR bodies and colors are OK at best, but Traxxas really nailed it with these bodies. You really can't go wrong with either one.

Thanks! At a quick glance I did not see any body lines for the doors last night.

calcagno45 02-27-2018 02:02 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5805469)
The truck also crawls so well even with unlocked diffs. I don't understand it. All of the climbs seen in these photos were made with unlocked diffs.


Videos or it didn't happen... "thumbsup"

JatoTheRipper 02-27-2018 02:10 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by calcagno45 (Post 5805641)
Videos or it didn't happen... "thumbsup"

Oh it happened. Buy one and you'll see!

I'll try to get video of it though.

Jim85IROC 02-27-2018 03:24 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5805602)
Do it!

I'm too poor right now. I just bought a new TV and I have a list of other crap that I want to buy before another RC is in the mix. I do like that though...

Inspector86 02-27-2018 05:30 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5805469)
I did another backyard run last night. I really can't wait to get this truck out on the trail, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be gushing over it. It's so well designed, so well built, and it just works! I'm so tempted to take it out on the trail 100% stock - even the wheels and tires.

The portals obviously give a lot of ground clearance and this truck goes over things where my Ascender and other trucks will drag the skid plate. You still have to pick your lines or the knuckles on the portals will get hung up.

The truck also crawls so well even with unlocked diffs. I don't understand it. All of the climbs seen in these photos were made with unlocked diffs.

This is pretty much what I have been experiencing for the past 8 months since I purchased my first TRX4 and until someone actually drives a TRX4 they can't fully appreciate just how capable this truck really is. I see owners of other trucks offering all sorts of opinions on the TRX4 but they generally have no first hand experience driving it. Usually the first comment is that the TRX4 is too complex and they would run locked axles. Whatever. No exaggeration, I drive with the diffs unlocked easily 99% of the time and only lock them when needed and then immediately unlock them again. A tip that I have found works well on these diffs, if you pack the differential cover and spider gears with a heavy grease or 1,000,000cst differential fluid, it creates resistance in the spider gears and makes the diff work similar to a limited slip unit in a 1:1 axle. I don't think the TRX4 was released in time to make much of an impact on any 2017 comps but I look for 2018 comps to be a different story with TRX4s taking a lot of top spots. I now have two TRX4's the first was a Defender RTR and the second I built up from a pair of frame rails. The third will be a Bronco RTR coming soon.

JatoTheRipper 02-27-2018 06:17 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RCTom (Post 5805595)
Did anyone verify if the body lines are molded into the Lexan or not?

There are no body lines in the Lexan for the doors. There are very faint body lines for the hood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector86 (Post 5805734)
This is pretty much what I have been experiencing for the past 8 months since I purchased my first TRX4 and until someone drives a TRX4 they can't fully appreciate just how capable this truck really is. I see owners of other trucks offering all sorts of opinions on the TRX4 but they generally have no first hand driving experience with it. Usually the first comment is that the TRX4 is too complex and they would run locked axles. Whatever. No exageration, I drive with the diffs unlocked probably 99% of the time and only lock them when I need to get past an obstical and then unlock again. I don't think the TRX4 was released in time to make much of an impact on any 2017 comps but I look for 2018 comps to be a different story. I now have two TRX4's the first was a Defender RTR and the second I built up from a pair of frame rails. The third will be a Bronco RTR coming soon.

A friend told me that his could tackle most obstacles with diffs unlocked. It was so hard to believe. Then I experienced it for myself. Crazy.

With the kit I think it will be even more popular!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natedog (Post 5805742)
Inspector86, very well said indeed! I like all my crawlers and my TRX-4 is very capable, I like it for it's uniqueness, all the bells and whistles and it's quite capable with just a couple free and cheap mods! With the available single speed tranny, diff spools, over-drive and under-drive ring and pinion gears, different tires and wheels (most people change these eventually anyways), and a lighter body, there's going to be some Traxxas crawlers taking top spots in competitions. :)

Jato, are you home modding this thing yet? :ror: 8)

I just sat down at my computer to start modeling so I can mod it. "thumbsup"

willygee 02-27-2018 07:24 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soze (Post 5805185)
Nice, I'm just biding my time. Sooner or later I'll end up with one.

yip....me too.

JDM74 02-27-2018 08:29 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I bought one for my wife as a Christmas present for her first crawler. I hadn't really looked at them that hard before then. When she unwrapped and unboxed it and I got a chance to really look it over I was really impressed at how much thought and time was put into it and the quality of the parts. Traxxas really did their homework. Yeah, the Defender body is heavy but she doesn't mind. Fullsize Broncos aren't really my thing but this body looks great.

OSRC 02-28-2018 07:19 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5805746)
A friend told me that his could tackle most obstacles with diffs unlocked. It was so hard to believe. Then I experienced it for myself. Crazy.

The Bronco should be even better then the Defender since the body is so much lighter. THe sheer weight of the Defender helps though cause it puts a lot of pressure on the contact patches.

Sunny and in the 40's on Sunday. I'm just saying...

JatoTheRipper 02-28-2018 07:21 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSRC (Post 5805937)
The Bronco should be even better then the Defender since the body is so much lighter. THe sheer weight of the Defender helps though cause it puts a lot of pressure on the contact patches.

Sunny and in the 40's on Sunday. I'm just saying...

I don't know how heavy the Defender body is as I've never held one, but the Bronco certainly isn't light.

I'm up for a run on Sunday! "thumbsup"

durok 02-28-2018 09:06 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Congrats on the TRX-4, Jato!

Someone is tempting me with a trade request for a kit Bomber straight up to a Defender, but since I have only 1 cage for my planned 2 Bomber build-off.... Shit.

I don't want to buy all the parts for a second cage, that's one reason I went for the Xtreme Racing carbon fiber frame rails for the 2nd one. So I guess for now I am going to miss out on the TRX-4 experience!

Maybe later this year, I want to do a white with black hood and roof Bronco. With RC4WD Ground Hawgs.... On the Hutchinson replica Command ring LURC wheels...

More future plans to dream on. Gotta say I love the fact that the Protek Shorty 3S fits up front!

JatoTheRipper 02-28-2018 09:58 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by durok (Post 5805976)
Congrats on the TRX-4, Jato!

Someone is tempting me with a trade request for a kit Bomber straight up to a Defender, but since I have only 1 cage for my planned 2 Bomber build-off.... Shit.

I don't want to buy all the parts for a second cage, that's one reason I went for the Xtreme Racing carbon fiber frame rails for the 2nd one. So I guess for now I am going to miss out on the TRX-4 experience!

Maybe later this year, I want to do a white with black hood and roof Bronco. With RC4WD Ground Hawgs.... On the Hutchinson replica Command ring LURC wheels...

More future plans to dream on. Gotta say I love the fact that the Protek Shorty 3S fits up front!

Thanks!

I'm keeping my Bomber, but I don't need more than one. Maybe if I did an IFS build, but I don't see that happening anytime soon since mine does more crawling than go-fast.

Somebody on Facebook installed the Ground Hawgs. They look great! If they were in the newest compound I'd give them a try. RC4WD X2SS leaves me wanting for more though.

Which LURC wheels are Hutchinson replicas? Hatchets?

durok 02-28-2018 12:35 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5805992)
Thanks!

I'm keeping my Bomber, but I don't need more than one. Maybe if I did an IFS build, but I don't see that happening anytime soon since mine does more crawling than go-fast.

Somebody on Facebook installed the Ground Hawgs. They look great! If they were in the newest compound I'd give them a try. RC4WD X2SS leaves me wanting for more though.

Which LURC wheels are Hutchinson replicas? Hatchets?

The limited edition Command Series 1.9" beadlock rings are replicas of the Jeep Forward Control concept vehicle's Hutchinson wheels. Full coverage beadlock rings with integrated center caps. Already bought them and the Ground Hawgs for use with the GMC Topkick body. Still waiting on the LURC special extra-wide wheels to be anodized black so I can order those. I figure the 2 Bomber builds are going to be very different from one another, with the Topkick running a Revolver inside a rail chassis...

cartronicshn 02-28-2018 03:53 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
So Jato, to give you an idea, i am jealous of everyone who has the bronco right now, although i have the defender and already placed the order on the bronco sunset red though, i will go bananas waiting for it to arrive, a couple of weeks at best (in reality it should be 3) so please help get by, posy pics and vids of yours..:ror:"thumbsup"

CM9000 02-28-2018 09:44 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
ill be getting a bronco to put it up on the shelf. I bought a tactical version to really beat on. but does it really crawl like that but on off camber with open diffs? you should try and mess with diff fluids to see if you can get it to.

Killa-Cotton 03-05-2018 07:43 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
My Bronco will be here today so i cant comment on its out of the box performance. I assume it will be close to the defender version which i have. I will say the Trx4 performs better than i thought it would. The weight is nice and the shocks are near perfect. I still love the performance of my Bomber kit version though. I think Axial did a awesome job with it.

JatoTheRipper 03-05-2018 08:03 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Well the Nor'easter put a damper on my plans to go trailing. And we're supposed to get another Nor'easter in the next day or so.

I have my first upgrades before I even got a chance to take the Bronco out on the trail. I'm not sure I'm going to install them yet though.

SSD portal weights and underdrive gears for the rear.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4665/...5469c38b_b.jpg

ebbet 03-05-2018 08:24 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5807830)
Well the Nor'easter put a damper on my plans to go trailing. And we're supposed to get another Nor'easter in the next day or so.

I have my first upgrades before I even got a chance to take the Bronco out on the trail. I'm not sure I'm going to install them yet though.

SSD portal weights and underdrive gears for the rear.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4665/...5469c38b_b.jpg

I'm interested to hear how the underdrive gears work for you. Those SSD portal covers look nice!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Topher Builds 03-05-2018 09:56 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
The only reason I’d suggest putting them on sooner rather than later is because there wasn’t much grease from the factory in the portal gears. I ended up adding a bit of red and tacky to all 4 portals.

JatoTheRipper 03-06-2018 11:47 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I love the stock wheels. I like the hole style wheels. My S-10 had something similar and I loved them. Because of this I was trying to find aftermarket beadlock wheels that kept the stock look. After a bunch of searching I decided on the GCM Racing wheels. This is my first set of GCM wheels. In fact, it's my very first GCM product. They were shipped in a padded envelope which really concerned me. These wheels aren't cheap and I paid for shipping so I was expecting a box. Expensive items should be shipped in a box, period. Fortunately, the wheels were undamaged inside. They are pretty!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4610/...73a202a0_b.jpg

They also included candy and some decals in the envelope. Cool! I love freebies! "thumbsup"

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4752/...09778eda_b.jpg

I also ordered up some SSD hubs for the front. And, of course, I had to get the installation tool as well.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4776/...1ed65574_b.jpg

Let's get those pretty wheels out of their wrappers. Wow! Excellent machining!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4783/...302a070c_b.jpg

Here I set a GCM wheel on top of the stock tire and wheel combo and laid it next to the stockers to give me an idea of how they compared. Close enough for me! I expect a bunch of people, that are willing to pay for quality wheels, to copy this look.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4758/...0a6cbcb0_b.jpg

svt923 03-06-2018 12:20 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Locked Up 2-56 acorn nuts and some setscrews go great with the GCM wheels.

http://i.imgur.com/I40WeIvl.jpg

JatoTheRipper 03-06-2018 12:23 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by svt923 (Post 5808311)
Locked Up 2-56 acorn nuts and some setscrews go great with the GCM wheels.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was assembling them! "thumbsup"

Topher Builds 03-06-2018 12:44 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Sweet wheels, great stock look.

How come only ssd wheel hubs for the front though? Sticking with the stock rubber too?

JatoTheRipper 03-06-2018 12:59 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pant Danza (Post 5808326)
Sweet wheels, great stock look.

How come only ssd wheel hubs for the front though? Sticking with the stock rubber too?

Thank you!

The SSD hubs have the manual lockers. Those don't go on the rear of 1:1 vehicles. SSD does offer black hubs for the rear. I might try those, but I'm going to see if I like any of the hubs I have lying around at home before I buy the SSD hubs for the rear.

Nope. The Bronco is getting new rubber as well. I spent last night mounting a couple of different tires. I think I found what I'm going to use at least for now.

Stay tuned.

JatoTheRipper 03-06-2018 06:05 PM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
I tried Pitbull Rock Beast XLs. They were too big. Hyrax are close to stock height and they would fit. But I settled on the Team Ottsix Voodoo KLR tires since I have barely used them since I bought them. They are very close to the stock size.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4622/...0f94c407_b.jpg

JatoTheRipper 03-07-2018 09:22 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneye (Post 5808639)
Yeah...and pick up your shoes! :lmao:

Wheels look great Jato. "thumbsup"

I have some Proline BFG Krawlers for my K5 and worried they'll be too big. The RBXL's wouldn't fit in the wells or just too out of scale?

Thanks!

Below is a shot of the RBXLs installed. I don't have any other shots, but this shows they will fit in the wheel wells no problem. But they looked too big for me and they will rub a lot at full articulation.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4776/...38504fdc_b.jpg

Killa-Cotton 03-07-2018 09:53 AM

Re: Jato Got a Bronco
 
Standard Rock Beast would probably be perfect.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com