Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Traxxas TRX-4

Notices

Thread: AnimalHippie's Trx-4 Adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2021, 06:55 AM   #401
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: AnimalHippie's Trx-4 Adventure

As the father of 2 girls, in a family where it is 22-4 girl/boy ratio - Congratulations!! (And congrats to indybama too!)

Truck looks fantastic as well. Cage work goes well with the body.
OSRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2021, 06:36 AM   #402
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTrail View Post
Big congratulations! He and your daughter will be out crawling with you in no time!
A big thank you to you brother!!! My oldest (8yrs old) has been out trailing with me. My youngest just all the sudden came up and asked to drive. They both love to turn wrenches with me. He will definitely be out crawling with me. As soon as he can support his own head I'll be out walking the woods with him. Thank you again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Still cant believe how beautiful that paint came out! I always end up screwin up at some point lol. My patients is very thin, i wanna see the end results before its time.

Yall aint got but a few more weeks til the lil guy is home do u? 2 more weeks n we find out if we're havin 2 girls, 2 boys, or a boy n a girl. I still say boy n girls lol, but lex is stuck on us havin 2 girls.

Scratches n body damage just gives character daddy lol. Nothin like the look of excitement n accomplishment on a younguns face
Thanks brother! I am really happy with the way it came out. I definitely took my time with it.

8 weeks to go bro!!! Getting the nursery all together and getting everyone on a schedule to help make it easier in the mornings for momma.

I say it’ll be a boy and a girl. Can’t wait till you guys find out!

Hey, if scratching up a couple bodies is what gets them into the hobby. Let’s scratch them up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSRC View Post
As the father of 2 girls, in a family where it is 22-4 girl/boy ratio - Congratulations!! (And congrats to indybama too!)

Truck looks fantastic as well. Cage work goes well with the body.
Thank you brother!!! My family has a ratio like that too. I have 17 girl cousins and 2 boy cousins.

Thanks for the comment on the rig. It's finally like I've always wanted it to be.

Have a great day!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:31 AM   #403
Pebble Pounder

You're slackin Justin

Just kidding, I know you got a lot going on.

Nice to finally meet you and get some crawling and exploring in! I definitely found my favorite spot!

That Nukizer TRX4 looks amazing in person! I had a lot of fun out there!

So since it's been awhile since you've updated this thread, I'll toss up a little update for you!

I present, LowBudgetRC and RC Perspective!

Looking forward to the next crawling session Justin!
RC Perspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 07:27 PM   #404
I wanna be Dave

Always important to have a crawlin' buddy - we are getting a break in the 108F heat (gee - it's still supposed to be over 100) this weekend so I am looking forward to getting a session or 2 in with mine!
durok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 07:14 PM   #405
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Perspective View Post
You're slackin Justin

Just kidding, I know you got a lot going on.

Nice to finally meet you and get some crawling and exploring in! I definitely found my favorite spot!

That Nukizer TRX4 looks amazing in person! I had a lot of fun out there!

So since it's been awhile since you've updated this thread, I'll toss up a little update for you!

Looking forward to the next crawling session Justin!
That was a great time brother! I have been slacking. Can't wait to get out there again! Thanks for updating my thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
Always important to have a crawlin' buddy - we are getting a break in the 108F heat (gee - it's still supposed to be over 100) this weekend so I am looking forward to getting a session or 2 in with mine!
I definitely agree! It's much more fun with a good friend!

I haven't had much RC time lately. Started a new job and with the family being very busy it's been hard to find any time to play.

I have been getting back out in the garage from time to time. Most of that time is trying to clean all the non RC stuff off my work bench lol. I have been taking the little man out back for some crawl time here and there.

This was from our last time back there. Good thing I drive one handed. LoL! More updates to come. Ready to get back out on the rocks! Going to USTE this time around. Can't wait for that! I'm super stoked!!! Hope everyone has a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2022, 02:42 AM   #406
Rock Stacker

Ur new driver isn't quite up to scale?

Congrats, also your TRX-4's look awesome!
SleptOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 11:31 AM   #407
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleptOver View Post
Ur new driver isn't quite up to scale?

Congrats, also your TRX-4's look awesome!
no he's not, but getting there quickly!

Thank you brother! I love my trx-4! So happy with how it looks and how capable it is!
Old 01-31-2023, 06:03 PM   #408
RCC Addict

Just posted a video that I shot a few months ago when I finished the new body. My 6yr old (at the time) daughter wanted to drive daddy’s truck. More to come! Going to try to start posting more often. Please like, share and subscribe!!!

https://youtu.be/_BgGB33GoR4
Old 01-31-2023, 09:02 PM   #409
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
Just posted a video that I shot a few months ago when I finished the new body. My 6yr old (at the time) daughter wanted to drive daddy’s truck. More to come! Going to try to start posting more often. Please like, share and subscribe!!!

https://youtu.be/_BgGB33GoR4

Nice video... Third time's a charm lol! Cool to see it take the high line. Tire/ foam combo looks like an excellent set-up.

BTW Your kid has some serious patience and skill. Impressive driving.

Hope y'all doing well!
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 11:13 AM   #410
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by high plains drifter View Post
Nice video... Third time's a charm lol! Cool to see it take the high line. Tire/ foam combo looks like an excellent set-up.

BTW Your kid has some serious patience and skill. Impressive driving.

Hope y'all doing well!
Thanks brother!!! I love my Trx. The thing just does great! That’s a set of 1.9 Pitbull Growlers that I cut mounted on 2.2 wheels with some CODYBOY inner foams and some outer foams I made. Doing custom foams is awesome. It’s fun to be able to tune them how you like. I’m trying to get setup to make my own inners. Just takes a bit more $ and time than I have at the moment.

Both of my girls like to turn wrenches with me. My youngest 7 (the princess) likes to run them more than my older daughter. Tho my 9yr old absolutely loved running out on the trails with me. She just doesn’t like the technical crawling.

We are all doing well. Just busy as can be now that we have the little man running around. Hope all is well with you too!!!
Old 02-09-2023, 06:16 PM   #411
RCC Addict

Posted a new video! Had a nice relaxing time crawling through the woods at the in-laws house. Hope you guys enjoy!!! Please like, share and subscribe!!!

https://youtu.be/u6SzpH9qt5U

AnimalHippie's Trx-4 Adventure - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRX-4 Defender Adventure (and some mudding) Mountainsofbeer Scale Videos! 0 10-10-2017 07:30 PM
My 2.2 TRX-4 Kawirocket674 Traxxas TRX-4 9 07-23-2017 06:19 PM
Montana Scale Adventure Club Adventure Series montana.matt Montana 9 03-17-2010 09:22 AM