Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Traxxas TRX-4

Notices

Thread: Steering Bind with traxxas lift kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #1

Default Steering Bind with traxxas lift kit

Hello everyone, I have had my TRX4 now for about six months and I have been slowly modding it. I installed a Savox sw-0231mg and an axial clamper steering horn about a week after purchase because the stock servo died. Savox SW0231MG

Fast forward to yesterday, I installed my Traxxas lift kit on my rig and I have almost ZERO front suspension travel as the track-bar sits/binds just about 2mm away from the steering servo/horn on level ground. If I turn the wheel to the right, I have almost full travel, but to the left and it will bind at full droop on the rodend.

I have an aftermarket brass front bumper mount with a steering mount as well, but the angle is too high to allow the use of the servo there with the lift kit installed.

What servo and steering horn combination work with the traxxas lift kit? I'm super bummed that I spent money on a Traxxas part and my only hold up is that I have a stronger steering servo.

Pics for attention
https://imgur.com/a/HH1kh4u
Foxtrot121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Steering Bind with traxxas lift kit - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In Stock - NEW Traxxas TRX-4 Long Arm Lift Kit RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 06-05-2018 02:16 PM
Coming Soon - NEW Traxxas TRX-4 Long Arm Lift Kit RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 3 06-04-2018 01:49 PM
Feeler - FlySky GT3B Steering Wheel Lift Kit monkeyracer Electronics 11 01-19-2016 03:06 PM
High-Lift Mods (steering servo, track bar and body lift) thefordmccord 1.9 Scale Rigs 5 07-17-2009 11:41 PM