RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas TRX-4 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/)
-   -   Injora g500 interior (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/621943-injora-g500-interior.html)

talltee9 11-11-2020 09:54 AM

Injora g500 interior

Just curious if anyone has ever had any experience with injora. I've been watching some of the interior parts for sale. Some of the stuff looks pretty awesome. But I don't really know about the quality.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rag6 11-12-2020 09:51 AM

Re: Injora g500 interior

Can u put up a link to the products?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

talltee9 11-12-2020 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rag6 (Post 6052806)
Can u put up a link to the products?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Interi...sAAOSwMQ5ez3Hi

rag6 11-12-2020 10:27 AM

That seems to be a very detailed product. I would like to get one for my 6x6

talltee9 11-12-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rag6 (Post 6052813)
That seems to be a very detailed product. I would like to get one for my 6x6

Check out the build for it. I'm really surprised there's not more info them. Looks like a really high quality product.

https://youtu.be/m5cFAl2Fmnw

meatmonkey 11-12-2020 02:58 PM

My friend has there comanche hard body. Its held up well and went together ok.

I run several sets of their wheels. So far so good. No bad hardware or poor machining. Couple the anodizing is a shade off, but put them both on the same side and noone notices. Have a set of 1.55's that would not play well with Rock beasts. Ended up leaving the internal ring out and glueing the tire on.

ScaleLifeNewbie 11-12-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatmonkey (Post 6052861)
My friend has there comanche hard body. Its held up well and went together ok.

I run several sets of their wheels. So far so good. No bad hardware or poor machining. Couple the anodizing is a shade off, but put them both on the same side and noone notices. Have a set of 1.55's that would not play well with Rock beasts. Ended up leaving the internal ring out and glueing the tire on.

Good to know there good, I’m in need of a new set of shoes and didn’t want to drop $100+ on big brand wheels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

talltee9 11-12-2020 03:59 PM

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet tomorrow and get it.

rowntrp 11-13-2020 06:40 AM

The company is actually GRC and I've purchased a couple of other items from them that appear to be very good quality. I have been thinking about getting their similarly designed interior for the TRX-4 Defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCM5 11-13-2020 03:41 PM

Here’s mine. Very good quality except it will be very cramped if you going to add bunch of auxiliary lighting.

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/upl...915396f22.jpeg

talltee9 11-13-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCM5 (Post 6053057)
Here’s mine. Very good quality except it will be very cramped if you going to add bunch of auxiliary lighting.

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/upl...915396f22.jpeg

It looks awesome! The only things I added were the factory light kits and a roof mount light bar

JCM5 11-14-2020 10:37 PM

Thanks, show us yours when yours is done. Basic lighting is ok you do need to move things around and trim some areas. Mine doesn’t come with instructions but glad I found it after digging around on the web.

talltee9 11-15-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCM5 (Post 6053244)
Thanks, show us yours when yours is done. Basic lighting is ok you do need to move things around and trim some areas. Mine doesn’t come with instructions but glad I found it after digging around on the web.

I sure will! I just ordered it on Friday so hopefully its here relatively soon

talltee9 11-20-2020 02:41 PM

So I ended up ordering the kit from rc mart in China. As it only come from there, I put the order in on last Friday but it still hasn't been shipped. I know its gonna take a while for me to get it. But I would not expect it to take a week just to ship it. Has anyone ever ordered from rc mart before? I done some research, they seemed pretty legit. But after not having my stuff shipped I'm beginning to wonder.

JCM5 11-20-2020 04:21 PM

RC Mart in Hong Hong right.? I ordered twice. One from Ebay took 2weeks to get to US and I order from them directly for the first time 8 days ago and according to tracking I’ll get it today. They’re pretty good many people I know ordered bunch of Tamiya kits from them. Due to COVID shipping really varies. I shipping couple boxes of parts to Australia At the same time , 2 of them got there 2-3 weeks and one of them, it took 2 months to get there!

talltee9 11-20-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCM5 (Post 6054170)
RC Mart in Hong Hong right.? I ordered twice. One from Ebay took 2weeks to get to US and I order from them directly for the first time 8 days ago and according to tracking I’ll get it today. They’re pretty good many people I know ordered bunch of Tamiya kits from them. Due to COVID shipping really varies. I shipping couple boxes of parts to Australia At the same time , 2 of them got there 2-3 weeks and one of them, it took 2 months to get there!

Its been a solid week. I ordered last Friday. They haven't shipped yet. I know shipped is gonna take a while. But I would have imagined they would have sent it off by now. I did email them on Wednesday. But I haven't gotten anything back. It just gets me nervous a week has passed and I don't have a tracking number

JCM5 11-21-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talltee9 (Post 6054190)
Its been a solid week. I ordered last Friday. They haven't shipped yet. I know shipped is gonna take a while. But I would have imagined they would have sent it off by now. I did email them on Wednesday. But I haven't gotten anything back. It just gets me nervous a week has passed and I don't have a tracking number

I get that too, tracking kinda just hangs, showing no movement then all of sudden it arrives at your door step.
I also ordered from Aliexpress for the first time as I’m always skeptical but took the plunge for something I want badly. It took 2 weeks to get my parts from China. So I wouldn’t worry too much since it’s only a week.

talltee9 11-21-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCM5 (Post 6054289)
I get that too, tracking kinda just hangs, showing no movement then all of sudden it arrives at your door step.
I also ordered from Aliexpress for the first time as I’m always skeptical but took the plunge for something I want badly. It took 2 weeks to get my parts from China. So I wouldn’t worry too much since it’s only a week.

I heard back from them this morning. They said they were having trouble confirming the payment. I've never had that happen before. But I'm glad they at least responded. Here's hoping I get it this year lol. I'm still pretty new to the hobby. I typically only order from amain which they've been super. I have tried ebay a few times. Which has also been pretty good. Heck thats how I got my dr10 lol

ScaleLifeNewbie 11-21-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talltee9 (Post 6054296)
I heard back from them this morning. They said they were having trouble confirming the payment. I've never had that happen before. But I'm glad they at least responded. Here's hoping I get it this year lol. I'm still pretty new to the hobby. I typically only order from amain which they've been super. I have tried ebay a few times. Which has also been pretty good. Heck thats how I got my dr10 lol

This happened to me on my last Amazon order. It may be your bank is behind, or the seller. My bank was behind, but once they confirmed the payment after waiting for 14 days, it came fast.

Amain is great. I always get my package no later than a week after I order.

talltee9 11-21-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleLifeNewbie (Post 6054297)
This happened to me on my last Amazon order. It may be your bank is behind, or the seller. My bank was behind, but once they confirmed the payment after waiting for 14 days, it came fast.

Amain is great. I always get my package no later than a week after I order.

I'll just wait its not like I can do anything to make it happen quickly lol.