RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas TRX-4 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/)
-   -   Inner fenders (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/traxxas-trx-4/627817-inner-fenders.html)

BRENDEN J 01-14-2022 06:44 PM

Inner fenders
 
Does anyone still use the inner fenders on the Bronco?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

smc-93 01-14-2022 06:51 PM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRENDEN J (Post 6104797)
Does anyone still use the inner fenders on the Bronco?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I use them under my TRC hard body Bronco does that count?

Are you asking for any particular reason of just out of curiosity?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

BRENDEN J 01-18-2022 09:10 AM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smc-93 (Post 6104799)
I use them under my TRC hard body Bronco does that count?

Are you asking for any particular reason of just out of curiosity?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

I think I'm the only on that still has them on due to weight. I don't why I'm so hesitant on taking them off

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I think I'm the only one using them due to weight issues.

xagoras 01-18-2022 10:35 AM

Re: Inner fenders
 
If you remove the fenders, how will you mount the body? Am I missing something?

smc-93 01-18-2022 11:39 AM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xagoras (Post 6105205)
If you remove the fenders, how will you mount the body? Am I missing something?

The fenders are only used as body mounts on the new bronco body. Every other body (- the sport) they just fill the empty space underneath.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

BRENDEN J 01-18-2022 11:42 AM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRENDEN J (Post 6105194)
I think I'm the only on that still has them on due to weight. I don't why I'm so hesitant on taking them off

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I think that I'm the only one still using them due to weight issues

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I dont do much crawling .

Gimpy00Wang 01-27-2022 12:14 PM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRENDEN J (Post 6104797)
Does anyone still use the inner fenders on the Bronco?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I paid good money for those fenders and I'm gonna use 'em. But seriously...keep them if you want more scale and take them off if you want more performance.

xagoras 01-27-2022 05:22 PM

Re: Inner fenders
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smc-93 (Post 6105210)
The fenders are only used as body mounts on the new bronco body. Every other body (- the sport) they just fill the empty space underneath.


LOL :lmao:


For some reason I was sure he was talking about the 2021 Bronco


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com