****** Round 1 ******

******* Round 2 *******

**** Round 3 FINAL*****

MrTheRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: U4RC Winter Series Final Results

Thanks Eric for posting those so quick, it would be cool to have the "Fastest Lap Stat" for each track set-up, over the course of several series just to have a comparison, and a guide for goals (improvement).

Well thanks to all that make this possible....

Last edited by TheAxialNut; 03-23-2014 at 01:24 PM.
TheAxialNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Staggering stats! Looks like a great day of racing action, with some absolutely awesome lap times from each and every class.

A HUGE thanks to the U4RC crew for stepping in and "taking up the slack" from my absence when I got called away to an emergency for work.

Thanks for getting the scores posted so quickly Eric (MTR).
axelsnapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:23 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

That was a great day of racing and the stats reflect that! There were some epic battles out there and I had almost as much fun spectating as I did driving. Thanks again to everybody for putting on such a fun event.
snicklefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
RCP CRAWLERS

Rich Botlz with a 55.35 lap..... I think that is a track record in any class
ZoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
Rich Botlz with a 55.35 lap..... I think that is a track record in any class
I think you are right. This track, with the... ummm I don't know what you call it, jump right before the start was the roughest track yet.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:21 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
I think you are right. This track, with the... ummm I don't know what you call it, jump right before the start was the roughest track yet.
This track with the added loop because I have ran in the high 54's and Jake was in the 55's. It is a pretty good time considering the added loop though. Good run Rich.

Its going to be some good racing when Jake and I move up.
The Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:18 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
This track with the added loop because I have ran in the high 54's and Jake was in the 55's. It is a pretty good time considering the added loop though. Good run Rich.

Are you guys going into the unlimited class? or trophy?
snicklefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:44 AM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
I cant wait! Bring it!
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:56 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

great racing the whole series thanks to all U4RC guys thanks to all the sponsors to miss 1st place by 10 points is good racing
fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:33 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch View Post
great racing the whole series thanks to all U4RC guys thanks to all the sponsors to miss 1st place by 10 points is good racing
We were thiiiissssss close...
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Was a great few series for both teams Rag-Doll, and Flyin' Ti-GERS, 3rd place for each team class, but there have been some changes in the line-up for the next few series.....

Team Rag-Doll Suspension, after careful consideration and debate has decided to retire The Green Jeep JK, and to put it out to pasture under the care of the owner of Rag-Doll. This vehicle will be used more as a recreational vehicle and will occasionally run the track for old time sake, but for the most part will be used to run trials and set-ups. This vehicle at best will serve as a back up to the trail class rig now in process at RDSW (Rag-Doll Suspension Werks).
The new rig will not be based on the older Jeep platform, all they can tell us is that the "new" rig is out of the stable of rides that was already on the premises at the werkshop, and that the motor is an "oldie" Keith Black block. 600+ci. Should make good power. The team is working hard to get her finished but there are no guaranties.

Team Flyin' Ti-GERS is also wrenchin' on Billy's Wraith, but with no major team developments or changes, aside from the teardown and "refresh" of the Wraith. Only major development is a D-Lux Steering system was integrated into the axle for a positive performance gain. Oh and maybe a new paint job? Thats the word on the street, since a decent place finish in the last series has prompted a lil injection of money into the team for a decent show for the next series. TFT has said that the next series should be in alignment with the completion of the build, we will see.

Update complete.

After a few attempts to add the KB motor to the Team Rag-Doll frame....just could not get her to fit. So the team has found an older 3UR-FE to use and build, the plan now? Force Induct!

Parts List;
Mahle pistons are the slugs of choice
Crower Rods
Greddy Proto 283 degree cams
RC Engineering 1800cc injectors (
Ferrea Valves (dual springs, seats and retainers)
Custom Punisher Garage Ti headers to Garrett flange
Twin Garrett GT65 turbos (VTG protos, able to eliminate BOV to increase impeller response, no lift shifts!)
Intake manifold 1 of 2:
1. Greddy out of product catalog manifold, or
2. Magnus custom sheet alum.

After the parts have been assembled, it will be off to the dyno to test and tune. We are hoping for the 800+ ft/lbs 600hp?
Punisher Production Garages and Assembly Easter Update Happy 4/20!

Update 4/24/14;

1.9T Rag-Doll Werks:
Dyno pulls today with a wheel dyno @ Punisher Garage yielded positive results for the Toy, first pull was 789lbs & 655hp, @ 38psi (VP fuel). After we tweaked the cam timing and adjusted ignition and fuel curves we turned up the wick on the GT65's. Result, reliable pulls of 890lbs & 666hp @ 43psi peak.

2.2C Ti-GERS Team:
Was unable to get a good update on this team, the last I had heard they were waiting for a set of specialized low-friction, sealed transmission bearings for the outputs, Carbide Ceramic? Not sure. Motor has gotten a new clutch, 3 plate carbon, with a cylinder refresh. Saw one of the helpers cutting some new panels for Billy bashin' ways...

************************************Update 5/2/14 ************************************************** ******

1.9 T Team RD: Testing didn't go as smoothly as expected, due to some rainfall the night before testing the test course was plagued with puddles and being in the test/tune stage of the build, not all precautions were taken to care for water crossings. So the Rag-Doll Werks Honcho had some electrical issues/bugs, that plague the rig till now. Hopefully the bugs are worked out by qualifying. We will see in a few hours! Replaced all electrical steering systems and sensors.

2.2C Ti-GERS Team: Looks good new paint and two panels! Got all bearings and lubrication changed, status quo on this rig.

Please like if you read these updates.....it will encourage the reporters to do a good job!

Last edited by TheAxialNut; 05-02-2014 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Easter Update 4/20!!!
TheAxialNut is offline   Reply With Quote

U4RC Winter Series Final Results - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
U4RC Winter Series Final jerry2575 U4RC 18 03-23-2014 02:49 PM
U4RC Winter Season Race #4 Results MrTheRed U4RC 3 02-23-2014 01:09 PM
U4RC Winter Series Round #3 Results MrTheRed U4RC 13 02-05-2014 05:15 PM
U4RC Winter Series Opener jerry2575 U4RC 4 11-25-2013 09:41 AM
Winter Series Comp #5 Results and Final Standings kwkride Nebraska 19 03-18-2010 05:53 AM