RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Unlimited Class Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/unlimited-class-crawlers/)
-   -   Hittman's Super Mini Build (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/unlimited-class-crawlers/541415-hittmans-super-mini-build.html)

Hittman 08-30-2015 12:21 AM

Re: Hittman's Super Mini Build

Thou I will admit that the championship was won when I was still using bully axles. Just finished up the Dlux Superduper lites today.

I plan on doing a build thread after worlds.. I have a whole season to catch up on.:shock:

FLOKI-81 08-31-2015 08:04 AM

awsome!!!
the sudu does it again... super sudu

Zarizi Tech 08-31-2015 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hittman (Post 5288076)
I plan on doing a build thread after worlds.. I have a whole season to catch up on.:shock:

Ohh, you have noticed it too. :flipoff:

Hittman 09-05-2015 04:15 PM

The electrical gremlins have hit.. Hopefully I have enough time to get everything right:roll:

Hittman 09-06-2015 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hittman (Post 5291727)
The electrical gremlins have hit.. Hopefully I have enough time to get everything right:roll:

Heat.. The most uncontrollable gremlin:evil:

The losi axles are heating things up too much. Motors are getting crazy hot with about 6 minutes of running. Esc's get super hot around 8. Everything thermals about 10 minutes in.
For now, everything is decased (actually helped a decent amount). Got a fan in the chassis as well so hope that helps.

Gonna have to figure out some new axles.. Erik, you have any ideas?? You should be able to whip up some narrow super lites in 3 days huh?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Erik D_lux 09-07-2015 09:15 AM

UGH! The worms man, the worms!

Which version worms are you running? If its the 25t, I would not be the tiniest bit surprised if you "broke" them (they dont break, they deform from being too soft). The 21t worms are much better and more efficient so that would be my first move is to check them out and since from what I can see that this is a newer, worsening problem, it could be the issue. If you could find some of my chromo worms, you would be set. They will be hard to find though.

If worms are fine, I would gear down as much as possible. I would get crazy with the gearing and go all torque for loss of wheel speed. I never ran MOA LCC but I could not run anything other than 12t on my trans and I wanted to go lower.

All that covered? I ran fans on my motor in my trans as I over heated them all the time. My Mamba Max Pro was always fine but that thing is a beast.

I could probably make some narrow MT axles in the next two days before I leave, narrow super lites are out of the question. LOL.

Hittman 12-19-2015 06:04 PM

This rig is most likely going up on the chopping block. Pm me if you're interested. It will probably go as a roller.. Possibly include the motors.

Tgreer 12-19-2015 08:55 PM

So, I'd like to see a pic of how you got the universals in the losi spool?

Hittman 12-20-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tgreer (Post 5357869)
So, I'd like to see a pic of how you got the universals in the losi spool?

The two shafts are welded together. It was done before I got the axle so I don't have any pics.

yellowdatsun 07-20-2016 01:34 PM

Needs a real body of some sort.

Highmark 04-20-2017 09:44 PM

Awesome build!