Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Vanquish Products VS4-10 Origin

Notices

Thread: Opinions on the Pro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2020, 02:58 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Opinions on the Pro

I just recently assembled my Pro to the point of needing paint, and I’m wondering a few things. For starters, the shocks are terrible and have leaked just sitting on the bench! I know that’s very common with these and am wondering what is everyone using, Dravtechs, Trx4 take offs and Traxxas big bores seem like the common replacements. Thoughts? And as for electronics I’ve installed a Mamba X, Holmes Puller Pro stubby 2700kv (running 3s) and a Holmes Hv500 servo. The Stubby worked well in my Trx4 and I’m wondering how well it’ll work in this truck and possible gearing options. Any and all opinions and thoughts are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BrokeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2020, 06:22 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Opinions on the Pro

Cheap advice, learn how to build the incision correctly, or go to TRX/BigBores.
I’ve got dravtechs and BigBores on a couple of trucks each. Quite solid and dependable, even using mini T springs. My incisions once I learned the trick are just as leakproof, but look more scale . Over filling by even a couple drops can cause blowout. I fill and measured to the point when assembled no leak and weak. Then add one drop at a time and test feel, also critical to have ZERO AIR bubbles....thicker oils can take 15 minutes to fully bleed. Overall if you have the time to set them up correctly, they work great! Otherwise they are a PITA........

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is online now   Reply With Quote

Opinions on the Pro - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need opinions- Mamba Max Pro vs RX8 SoCal Crawlr Axial Yeti 32 09-30-2014 01:18 AM
Mamba Max Pro motor options.. opinions wanted. morg59jeep Team Losi Comp Crawler 24 11-27-2009 11:17 AM
opinions on tower pro mg995 servos jedsled Electronics 8 05-03-2008 11:34 PM
JR Racing XS3 Pro opinions? Philistine Electronics 10 02-25-2008 07:39 AM
whats your guys opinions on the Tower Pro 9805BB Servo Mikekx65 Electronics 3 07-30-2007 07:40 PM