Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Vanquish Products VS4-10 Origin

Notices

Thread: Vanquish wheels and tires? Anti rock sway bar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2021, 07:13 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Vanquish wheels and tires? Anti rock sway bar?

What’s up y’all. Just finished my 410 Ultra, pretty stoked about it except fer the stock wheels. Wanting to go vanquish wheels. I’m new to the whole slw hub system also. Any suggestions or advantages as far as which model, method 101 or 105s or one of their other models of 1.9’s? I really like running pitbull rock beast xls. Suggestions on hub width appreciated also.
Also, say a VS410 ultra build with the vanquish anti rock sway bar in the rear. Has anyone else used this? I looked around and it looks like it’s for a yeti. Didn’t know how hard it’s be to fit on an ultra, and what the advantage of one would be.

Last edited by Clemsoncrawler; 02-06-2021 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Additional question, didn’t want to start a new thread
Clemsoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2021, 12:52 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Vanquish wheels and tires? Anti rock sway bar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsoncrawler View Post
What’s up y’all. Just finished my 410 Ultra, pretty stoked about it except fer the stock wheels. Wanting to go vanquish wheels. I’m new to the whole slw hub system also. Any suggestions or advantages as far as which model, method 101 or 105s or one of their other models of 1.9’s? I really like running pitbull rock beast xls. Suggestions on hub width appreciated also.
Also, say a VS410 ultra build with the vanquish anti rock sway bar in the rear. Has anyone else used this? I looked around and it looks like it’s for a yeti. Didn’t know how hard it’s be to fit on an ultra, and what the advantage of one would be.
Pretty sure the 350 size is the most common. as for the wheels, it is all preference on which style and color you prefer. Someone here has used the sway bar on a 410, i just can't remember who it was. They had the limited edition pink cancer version.

* EDIT * Carpetfuzz did it too. Search for his build in the Vanquish build section.

Last edited by Sniper4370; 02-07-2021 at 10:47 PM.
Sniper4370 is offline   Reply With Quote