Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Vaterra Scale Rock Crawlers > Vaterra Ascender

Notices

Thread: Best 90-100mm internally sprung shock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Best 90-100mm internally sprung shock

What’s the best out there? I tried to ask about the Gmade Transition shocks but had 0 replies in both the scx10 and the Gmade section. I run Traxxas big bores and am very happy with them. I would like to rid myself of seeing the springs though. I just like the scale shock look I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sawhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #2

Default Re: Best 90-100mm internally sprung shock

I read through a lot of threads about internal spring setups. People seem to like the idea whether it because of looks or some performance, naturally there as always complaints about leaking as with any shock.

I'm no expert in shocks, I had a heck of a time getting solid answers about any one shock or type, and the problem is there is no "best" I think the line is absolute crap or pretty good. And there are always people who absolutely LOVE what they have, even if three other people say didn't. lol

You may get very limited responses to this type of shock because not a lot of people use them. If you haven't already search through the old threads about that specific shock and see people's responses.

Hopefully that makes sense, I'm still sick. Good luck!
Mayday! is offline   Reply With Quote

Best 90-100mm internally sprung shock - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best internally sprung 90-100mm shocks sawhead Axial SCX-10 6 04-11-2018 04:42 PM
custom built internally sprung shocks fatsachs Micro Scale Rigs 1 12-25-2017 07:34 PM
which shock to buy for a sprung setup Daddydancool Newbie General 6 03-12-2008 10:22 PM
internally sprung TLT shock? STANG KILLA SS 1.9 Scale Rigs 8 05-30-2007 02:41 AM