Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Electronics

Notices

Thread: Team Brood Scaler Limited Edition 30 Turn 2014 #3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2014, 01:58 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Team Brood Scaler Limited Edition 30 Turn 2014 #3

Another special one for the scaler guys. These bad boys use the Reedy Challenger endbell and can.

- Six-Sided Diamond Shaped Brushes, the unique laydown design and orientation optimizes brush wrap around the commutator and creates a better firing pulse to the armature. Their diamond shape locks them in place inside the brush tube resulting in reduced vibration, increased RPM, and more power.
- Extra Long Brush Tubes housed in an exclusive endbell increase brush support resulting in less vibration, maximum RPM, higher power output, and extended brush and commutator life. Silver plating reduces resistance and allows current flow through multiple paths
- Silver Plated Brush Hoods reduce resistance and ensure easy soldering of ESC wires and brush shunts.
- High Temperature Coil Brush Springs maintain the desired brush/commutator connection even under the most demanding loads. Spring retainers have been color coded for polarity and make brush and spring changes easier than ever
- FB9 Wet Magnets resist heat and fade, and have a long lifespan
- Surface Mount Capacitors come pre-installed to reduce interference
- Low Friction Bushings to resist the elements that leads to premature failure in ball bearings

This Limited Edition Features a slotted armature. Years ago, Marc Rheinard used an armature like this to win the Touring Car World Championships. The slot in the arm basically frees up the arm as it rotates through the magnetic field. In crawling it will mimick a 4 magnet can to a degree, but you won't lose as much drag brake as you do with a 4 magnet can....since the arm has less steel, there is a little loss of torque, but they produce more overall power.

I've gone over the benefits of a HHK before, so I will save most of my breath....basically, more copper....MORE power, torque, and RPM.

Also, having gone over Epoxy Balancing before, these are Epoxy balanced so we are NOT removing any more steel, as with the slot a decent amount has been removed already.

Only 6 Motors are being made...6 lucky souls.

Shaft is engraved with wind.

Limited Edition Sticker

Here are the specs

2 Magnet High Torque Can
Diamond Brushes
5mm Slotted Armature
Epoxy Balanced
7.5mm Comm
30 Turns of 20 AWG Wire

$89.99 plus Shipping $7 shipping in the USA (international rates vary)......First come first served!

Order Here!
Team Brood Racing LE Scaler Motor #3
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2015, 04:05 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Team Brood Scaler Limited Edition 30 Turn 2014 #3

I just bought the last one, I can't wait to get it!
idaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Team Brood Scaler Limited Edition 30 Turn 2014 #3 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Brood Trail Limited Edition 35 Turn 2014 #1 EddieO Vendors Electronics 0 09-01-2014 01:57 AM
Team Brood Scaler Limited Edition 35 Turn 2014 #2 EddieO Vendors Electronics 3 07-29-2014 11:11 AM
Team Brood 2014 Limited Edition Scaler Motor EddieO Vendors Electronics 5 06-01-2014 04:54 PM