Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Electronics

Notices

Thread: Choose Your Own Color Rock Lights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Choose Your Own Color Rock Lights

This is a set of Rock lights that let you adjust their color.

This is a set of Rock lights that let you adjust their color. Connect them to a linear or two/three-position channel and you can set them from Off to White. In between, the color changes.
That's confusing, isn't it?

Let's pretend it is on a linear channel with a knob. At one end of the knob's rotation, the rock lights are off. Turn the knob a little and the rock lights come on with a color (let's say Red). Keep rotating the knob and the color changes... yellow, orange green, blue, purple. Just dial up the color you like. Keep turning and the rock lights light up white.

If you were running this from a two-position channel, depending on where you set your channel's end-points sets the color you see. Start it at black with -100 on your end-point (this varies with transmitter manufacturer) and set the other end point to the color you like or turn it up all the way for white!

Watch it here:
https://youtu.be/ID-SmdZNz90

Available with 2, 3, or 4 LEDs per section (there are four sections - one for each corner or wheel well of your rig). If you prefer a different amount, contact me and I will make something custom for you.

Part No:
CRL2 $35
CRL3 $43
CRL4 $47
heyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Choose Your Own Color Rock Lights - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding the lights and rock lights to a TRX-4 MikeMontgomery1970 Traxxas TRX-4 6 09-09-2017 10:15 PM
AEV Double Cab BRUTE body - help me choose a color? PIMPNROCKS Paint and Body 16 02-24-2016 07:51 AM
Which new color for our next Gear Head Dual Color LED Light Bar? Gear Head RC Vendors Electronics 4 05-03-2014 05:42 PM
Rock lights anyone? m4rK Traxxas Crawlers 6 09-07-2011 06:07 PM
color matched rock rings emaxxjeremy Tires and Wheels 6 12-24-2006 08:35 AM